a *mitten/glove/fingerless-glove* thread

Old March 17th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default a *mitten/glove/fingerless-glove* thread

I'm on a ROLL here, people!
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old March 17th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

YarnWright spun a FINE 'yarn':

I'm on a ROLL here, people!
Noreen

end quoted

I'm NOT making ANY of these right now, however, DH wants me to make
myself a pair of fingerless gloves with the mitten overlay..... we
shall SEE about THAT!
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Tested: 3/17/2007 12:43:13 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old March 17th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Just got a thumb left to do an a pair of 'fetching' mitts from knitty.com
and I'm finished. Knitting them in rowan tapestry yarn in hues of browns
and red

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
"YarnWright" wrote in message
I'm on a ROLL here, people!
Noreen

Old March 17th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

I'm working from a vintage "Norwegian Mitts" pattern. You can see some
pictures he http://www.vintagepurls.net.nz

VP

Old March 19th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Donna McIntosh

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm working from a vintage "Norwegian Mitts" pattern. You can see some
pictures he http://www.vintagepurls.net.nz

VP

do wristwarmers count? Since my 14-yr old DD has made off with the pair I
made myself , not to
mention the pair I made her from the 2007 knitting calendar (dragonscale
wristwarmers in grey wool/alpaca)
going to make my pair some color that the girls don't like! Green! or
blue..

Donna in S. Indiana

Old March 19th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Kirsten Watson

In article ,
Purplenova wrote:
Just got a thumb left to do an a pair of 'fetching' mitts from knitty.com
and I'm finished.

Me too! I'm knitting them in a shetland wool, black with flecks of
colour, as a present. When I'm done I'm definietly making some for me,
though; probably in cerise mohair

Kirsten

Glove: moving stitches from back to palm Harlan Messinger Yarn 4 February 28th 07 01:26 PM
Re Glove Patterns yoda62 Yarn 0 May 12th 06 11:36 PM
Fons & Porter Klutz Glove Joe and Maria Quilting 17 November 28th 03 06:34 PM
Klutz glove Joe and Maria Quilting 2 October 26th 03 05:41 PM
klutz glove Joe and Maria Quilting 8 October 25th 03 09:12 PM