hug for Cher

Old April 28th 05, 04:48 AM
Els van Dam

Default hug for Cher

Hello Cher good to have you back, hope you are well. Great to hear from
you. How is your rug coming along, Maybe you have finished it already....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old April 28th 05, 11:42 AM
Cher

Why thankyou Els......rug is finished and I've just finished spinning for a
throw...warp it today....hugs.Cher

|Ke\yboard \playin\g \me\ up.\\\\\\\this \i\s \what \it\ loo\k\s\ lik\e\
and\ \|I\ hav\\e\t\o \take \all \the\ backslashes\ ou\t....\
\lol....c\h\e\r

Old April 28th 05, 02:23 PM
norma woods

Cher I could read it just fine even with the \\\\s! So for me - you can
leave them in.

--
Star love,
Norma
o.uk...

Old April 28th 05, 03:13 PM
Aud

Hi Cher!
I don't know where such backlashes comes from,
but just leave them there;
if they suddenly was there,
may be they suddenly dissappear too!
We see you very well though them!
Hugs,
AUD;-)

"Cher" skrev i melding
o.uk...

Old April 28th 05, 03:54 PM

Ke\yboard \playin\g \me\ up.\\\\\\\this \i\s \what \it\ loo\k\s\ lik\e\

and\ \|I\ hav\\e\t\o \take \all \the\ backslashes\ ou\t....\
\lol....c\h\e\r

Cher - When I read this, at first I thought you were describing the rug
you just finished !!! I thought the rug had small stripes through it.
LOL

Glad to have you back.

Rusty in CT
and
Dusty the Dog

Old April 28th 05, 06:01 PM
Cher

Blimey....drives me nuts...after a while they stop, perhaps the keyboard is
needing a clean up....lol....none here now..

lol...Cher x

"norma woods" wrote in message
. ..
Cher I could read it just fine even with the \\\\s! So for me - you can
leave them in.

--
Star love,
Norma
PM OES
If God brings you to it, He will see you through it.
o.uk...

Old April 28th 05, 06:06 PM
Cher

I need to go up to the attic and get the other keyboard down, see none now,
this is because it has been used for a while now, and warmed up......ROFL

hugs....Cher

Old April 28th 05, 06:07 PM
Cher

OMG......LOL that is so funny....lol.
Cheers....Cher x

ups.com...

Old April 28th 05, 06:14 PM
Cher

Well Els, since replying earlier to you, I have the warp made and chained,
38ins wide.....110 length, Sett 6

I'm a right colour maniac, and have been playing, dyeing fleece the three
primary colours I've made batts, then split them in three, and put a third
of each colour on the drum carder and made a trio bat..then taking the same
three colours I used their tones so put on a trio of pink mauve sand, and
put that bat ontop of the first batt, keeping to the same three main
colours again, I used three different tones again, (burgundy,turquoise,lime)
when the three batts were all tidy on top of each other I rolled them up
across their width, then pulled and pulled into a long spinnable (is that
aword...it is now) length, and spun hard and fine.......now I have a warp
that reminds me of wall flowers, or pansies....not sure what I'm putting
over it yet, a blue probably to bring up the colours....just gotta raddle it
and put it on the back roller, then I'm away...tabby or plain weave....I'll
take some pics when it is done..

Cheers....Cher x