[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - September 22

Old September 22nd 03, 03:14 PM

Default [AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - September 22

THE BEADED FLOWER NEWSLETTER
9/22/03 - From Beaded Garden (.com)

Direct links for all items mentioned in this newsletter can be found
at the home page http://www.BeadedGarden.com/index.cfm

DID YOU KNOW?!
Pattern designer Nancy Binkley will custom design flowers she has not
yet made. The cost is $55.00 + $5.95 s/h to make 1 flower plus the
pattern. You will receive the original flower made plus a copy of the
pattern signed by the author. In addition you get to name the flower!
Nancy reserves all right to the pattern and all pictures of the
flower. If you're interested, please send me a photo or link to the
flower you'd like designed and we'll let you know if it's feasible.

VICTORIAN HIBISCUS & ORCHIDS BOOK!
I still have a few copies left. Please email if you'd like to order a
copy. The cost is $24.95 + $3.85 shipping for a total of $28.80.
Click here to see the flowers included in this fabulous signed,
limited edition book.
http://www.beadedgarden.com/about_book2_nancy.cfm

NEW - BEAD COLOR MIXES!
Under the Beads category I've added a subcategory for Color Mixes.
The first mix is the red used in my poinsettia kit and pattern.
There's a bit of silver lined red in this mix that makes it really
sparkle. It also makes a fabulous rose.
http://www.beadedgarden.com/prodpage...t_Selected=389

Poinsettia Kit:
http://www.beadedgarden.com/prodpage...t_Selected=172
Poinsettia Pattern:
http://www.beadedgarden.com/prodpage...t_Selected=259

A customer recently told me "I love the way it [poinsettia] sparkled!
I also had some silver-lined green beads which I didn't care for but
with the red-mix beads on the pointsettia, it looked really good!!"

BEADED FLOWERS ON EBAY!
The Russian Beaded Flowers book is currently being offered on ebay by
seller halloweenapples. This book is no longer available and very
difficult to find. So if you've been looking for a copy here's the
place to go. The auction ends September 26.

Happy Beading,

--Caren
www.BeadedGarden.com
Kits, Patterns, Books and Supplies for Beaded Flowers
(toll free) 877-570-4515