COMM: Hallowen Rubber Stamps 25% Off

Old October 9th 04, 01:11 AM
Lost Angeles Rubber Works

Default COMM: Hallowen Rubber Stamps 25% Off

It's October and time for Halloween stamps at 25% off ! Visit:
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/lost...ber-works.html and:
http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html for a selection of fun skeletons,
black cats, and more!
Sale prices are good October 1 through 31; check back after that to see the new
sale items.

Also for Halloween, check out our temporary tattoo supplies! We have Sparkle
Tattoo Daubers and "For Now" Tattoo Daubers in all the colors. We also have the
complete Sparkle and For Now Stencil sheets, including Zen, Kanji, Garden
Magic, Freedom, and Psychedelic. Designs will last approximately 3 days,
depending on your skin type and care of the tattoos, but will wash off with
soap and water. Just go to http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html and click on
"Temporary Tattoo Supplies".

Our eBay auctions are up and running now! To check out our auctions on stamp
grab bags, wood mounts, and more, just go to:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/larubberworks .

These links may be out of frames. To ensure easy navigation, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html .
You will see our links in the left-hand table of contents. To see the sale
stamps, click on "Rubberstampsclub Sale". To see the sale grab bags, click on
"More Sale Stuff". To see the temporary tattoo items, scroll down and click on
any tattoo link under "Stamping/Scrapbooking/Craft Supplies/TemporaryTattoo".

Mark your calendars.. Friday-Saturday, November 5-6, 2004, we will be at the
Deaf Expo in Anaheim CA for their latest west coast show! For more info, check
their website at: http://www.deafexpo.org/. Information is also on our site; go
to: http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html and click on "Show/Expo Info" in
the menu bar to the left.
Look for us in the "Deaf Village" arts and crafts section! We will have a booth
featuring stamps, stamping/scrapbooking supplies, Pah-Champ! Comic, and the
ManySigns English/ASL CD-ROM. We will be focusing on our Deaf Culture & Sign
Language stamps at ASLstamp.com , but will have non-sign stamps from Lost
Angeles Rubber Works as well.

Our new stamp designs for this year will be making their debut at the Deaf
Expo; you will be able to order them online soon after that as well.

Thanks for visiting!
Kendra
www.larubberworks.com
www.aslstamp.com