AD: Sale Stamps & New Stamping/Scrapping/Crafts Supplies

Old June 18th 04, 02:08 AM
Lost Angeles Rubber Works

Default AD: Sale Stamps & New Stamping/Scrapping/Crafts Supplies

It's June and time for new stamps at 25% off ! Visit:
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/lost...ber-works.html for 25% off a
smorgasbord of stamps.

We're also having a sale on Fluid CHALK Cat's Eye® Ink Pads. The colors of
chalk pastels and the convenience of pigment inks! Permanent when heat set,
these inks resist smearing, bleeding, and fading even when air dried, with a
flat, muted finished surface
Normally $2.00 each, but for this month only, we're having a "Buy 5, get 1
Free" special.
Find them on sale at:
http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html .

Sale prices are good June 1 through 30; check back after that to see the new
sale items.

We also have put even more stamping/scrapping/craft supplies on our site! These
include Pulsar Paper Packs, 1 oz. of assorted decorative paper scraps (up to 5"
x 7") in many colors, patterns, textures, and weights. No 2 bags alike! Use in
stamping, scrapping, crafting, and decorative projects!

Suddenly Stickers are a double-sided adhesive film that turns anything into a
sticker! Easy to use; no glues, no heat, no mess and acid free.

Don't forget to check out our new assorted Watch Parts and Faces, and our
assorted packs of Square and Round Mirrors!

Our Crystal Rhinestone Brads have been so popular that we've added new colors..
you can now get a Pastel Rhinestone Brads assortment or a Bright Rhinestone
Brads assortment!

Our Style Stones selection has been expanded.. you can now get a variety of
Closed and Open Frames for scrapbooking, card-making, etc.. and even more
Engraved sets like Primitive, Snowflakes, two different heart sets, triangles,
and Tao!

Looking for crystal-clear bags for your artwork? We've just added new sizes,
ranging from 2"x2" for small items in scrapbooks, to bags the right size for a
decorated #10 envelope! Museum quality, 100% acid & lignin free bags & jackets
to protect your photos & artwork from damage.

Our eBay auctions are up and running now! To check out our auctions on stamp
grab bags, wood mounts, and more, just go to:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/larubberworks .

These links may be out of frames. To ensure easy navigation, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html .
You will see our links in the left-hand table of contents. To see the sale
stamps, click on "Rubberstampsclub Sale" or "More Sale Stuff". To see the
supplies, scroll down and click on any link under "Stamping/Scrapbooking/Craft
Supplies". To see the grab bags and cushion, click on "Grab Bags".

Thanks for visiting!
Kendra
www.larubberworks.com
www.aslstamp.com