AD & Feedback Requested

Old March 2nd 04, 03:44 AM
starlia

Default AD & Feedback Requested

Hey guys. I know you've seen I've been on a flower kick lately. My bulbs
are starting to bloom and I spent all afternoon in the garden. It was so
beautiful outside I was wearing shorts and Trinkett was sunning herself for
hours. Pure bliss.

Now for the feedback part. I made this flower after reading some posts here
a while back about flowers with holes in the center so a tassel could be
formed. Please give me feedback. I know the presentation sucks, but this
is a pretty bead.

Starlia
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Old March 2nd 04, 08:12 AM
Kandice Seeber

Okay - feedback....
It's a good idea, but I think the flower needs more form. It looks
basically just like a cone, now, but would be prettier if it had little
waves or something.
The colors aren't for me. But that's a subjective thing.
I think it's a good start.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 2nd 04, 03:01 PM
Kandice Seeber

But I want to say - I love the flower bead scoops you're doing!! Those are
awesome! Especially the white one.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 2nd 04, 06:41 PM
Dr. Sooz

My bulbs
are starting to bloom and I spent all afternoon in the garden. It was so
beautiful outside I was wearing shorts and Trinkett was sunning herself for
hours. Pure bliss.

Oh WOW. And I can see Trinket sunning herself, what a lazy little diva!

I think the bead you're selling would look better with different colored beads
inside, though -- the green and red look odd to me. IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...82&category=34

070&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 3rd 04, 06:34 AM
Kalera Stratton

I like it, it's a good start. Perhaps it would have more "motion" if you
pulled a soft point in the upper edge, Calla-lily style, with your
tweezers? Also, may I suggest pink frit, and then display with a yellow
stamen?

-Kalera

Old March 3rd 04, 08:01 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yeah!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

starlia wrote:

Hey guys. I know you've seen I've been on a flower kick lately. My

bulbs
are starting to bloom and I spent all afternoon in the garden. It was

so
beautiful outside I was wearing shorts and Trinkett was sunning herself

for
hours. Pure bliss.

Now for the feedback part. I made this flower after reading some posts

here
a while back about flowers with holes in the center so a tassel could be
formed. Please give me feedback. I know the presentation sucks, but

this
is a pretty bead.

Starlia

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Found object jewelry (as requested) Dr. Sooz Beads 4 October 7th 03 06:37 AM
No beads but critiques requested Magik Beads 28 October 3rd 03 02:31 AM
Neutral Feedback Juanita Floyd Beads 16 August 24th 03 12:36 AM
Ad: Feedback Contest, Free Bead, Lampwork Sandree Beads 2 August 23rd 03 01:28 AM
Terribly OT opinions requested... Karlee in Kansas Beads 142 July 30th 03 01:50 AM