Your Sunday morning coffee

Old November 11th 04, 10:36 AM
Ophelia

"Aud" wrote in message

"Ophelia" skrev i melding

My DH, having been a para for many years has packing to a fine art. A
look

in his drawer is scary Everything has its own exact place. Of course
I can't possibly match this so guess who does any packing *WEG*

He is not too keen on the way I fill the dishwasher
either............................ )

Then let HIM do it!LOL!

Oh I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Old November 14th 04, 12:44 AM
Kelly

I'm envious of the snow. We haven't had snow hear since about 1989 except
for a few minor snow flurries. It did turn cold finally a few days ago, its
been in the 40es and feels it! I live in the Houston, TX area.

Great crocheting and knitting weather though. I finished 2 6" squares
and am starting on another one which is an experment. I like crocheting
without a pattern.

Dora, your hat project sounds like fun.

Kelly

"Bungadora" wrote in message
Good morning from Calgary! It looks like we're going to have some snow

today. A
good day to hibernate and do some knitting.

I bought some yarn yesterday to make hats for the little nieces and

nephews for
Xmas, and started this morning. I have half an ear flap done for the first

one.
This first one has to be mailed, so the sooner I get it done the better.
Dora

Old November 14th 04, 02:13 AM
Bungadora

Thanks - I finished the hat. It's a good thing the kid has a big head though.
It was a Debbie Bliss pattern, and I ended up making several changes, including
doing an I-cord edge.

All of the snow melted very quickly. It hasn't been that cold here. Fortunately
it has stayed warm enough for all of the water on the sidewalk to evaporate. My
sister and my niece have both broken their leg from falling on the ice over the
last couple of years so I've begun to wonder if it is going to be my turn soon.

Old November 14th 04, 02:31 AM
Kelly

That's terrible, Dora. Hopefully you don't fall on the ice. I forgot about
the downfalls of ice and snow...I lived in Ohio for 4 years and once slid
down a flight of stairs that were outdoors and covered with ice. Luckily I
wasen't hurt, other than my pride. lol

Stay safe,

Kelly