Sunday AM coffee and blogs and rcty....

Old August 8th 04, 09:08 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Sunday AM coffee and blogs and rcty....

Good morning , from Sunday /Haifa
it is 11.07 and i am considering the midday coffee ,,, '
Sunday is here a working day and i already did loads of jobs this
morning ,,,, now go on with translating ,,,
HAVE A NICE DAY ALLLL
mirjam

Old August 8th 04, 09:34 AM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
Hi group,
I've been busier-n-all-get-out all week, but intend to be here for our
Sunday mornin' meetin'~
I have oodles of catching up to do................
Hugs,
Noreen
who is going to bed now... it's actually Sunday morning NOW as it's
12:30am!
=20

It=B4s 10.32 AM here in Sweden and I already managed to overcook the=20
roastbeef, sgrunt!!!

We are enyojng some sunny days after a very, I mean VERY, rainy summer.
We are planning a picnic with friends and then maybe looking at Japanese =

ballet in a park.

Have a nice Sunday,

Anna Maria

Old August 8th 04, 02:30 PM
Nyssa

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Hi group,
I've been busier-n-all-get-out all week, but intend to be here for our
Sunday mornin' meetin'~
I have oodles of catching up to do................
Hugs,
Noreen
who is going to bed now... it's actually Sunday morning NOW as it's
12:30am!

It's a lot later than 12:30AM, but I'm finally here...

Knitted until just before midnight on the longways scarf. I eneded
up ditching the eyelash and putting in a nubby cotton from Neveda
in an off-white as one of the three yarns. It looks good with the
pale peach boucle and the cream and pale peach mohair blend. I
should be able to finish it this afternoon.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon on the dratted grass. Got all
but about 1/3 of the backyard done before me and the mower both
decided to quit. It's the tall stuff and the longer it goes, the
worse it will be in the end, so I'll try to get some more of it
in the afternoon when it's a bit dryer.

All in all, I'd rather spend the time knitting or stitching
while watching a movie or two, but it's the price ya pay for
swamp living, I guess.

Nyssa, with her Diet Coke
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net
Old August 8th 04, 03:55 PM
norma woods

Good morning group. I've been up since about 7am but just now managing to
get here briefly. Today, DH and I have to go over to the storage units where
we have Mom's stuff. We need to sort out what to try to bring over before
Sat. We cant actually bring anything over until Tues night after the carpets
are laid in her new quarters. Then look out! We hope to have the room fairly
well set up by Sat, as that's the day of Mom's open house for her 90th. Then
she can show off her place.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old August 8th 04, 04:33 PM
Slinky

I don't blog (read or write), but the coffee is working, and I just
realized I don't have any half-and-half, so I'll make do with 2% milk.

I made sourdough pancakes this morning with sourdough from a starter
that is reputedly from SanFran (the gal who gave it to me moved from
there and said her granny stole it from a bakery). As I transferred
this starter into a whole wheat jar from a white flour jar it is still
pretty tame taste-wise. Very vigorous, it was trying to climb out of
the bowl this morning when I checked it

Russian Prime is now problematical, as my hands know the rhythm of the
body pattern and balk at making the yoke pattern per the brain's
instructions. I tinked as much as I knitted last night AND discovered
two glaring pattern errors back in the body. After meditation with an
adult beverage I decided to drop the stitches in question and pick
them up correctly, as the prospect of ripping 30-odd rounds didn't sit
well either before or after the meditation session. So, I believe
I'll be casting off the shoulders today and taking the thing over to
have the steeks cut (more adult beverages please).

Back to your regularly scheduled blogging.
Old August 9th 04, 11:38 AM
Ophelia

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Ophelia - it is good to "see" you - I do hope your knee is getting a lot
better - we think of you and keep our prayers with you God Bless Gwen

Thank you Gwen My knee in itself is not the big problem. After the
operation I got an infection which went deep into the joint and of course
through my system. I was in and out of hospital and the wound had to be
reopened and cleaned out. I am still having daily IV antibiotics but I am
starting to feel a bit normal now

Old August 9th 04, 07:47 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Ophelia - it is good to "see" you - I do hope your knee is getting a lot
better - we think of you and keep our prayers with you God Bless Gwen

Thank you Gwen My knee in itself is not the big problem. After the
operation I got an infection which went deep into the joint and of course
through my system. I was in and out of hospital and the wound had to be
reopened and cleaned out. I am still having daily IV antibiotics but I am
starting to feel a bit normal now

Ophelia, that must have been a miserable experience. We have our
newspapers full about going into the hospital and coming out more sick
than when you went in. Lots of infections (bacteria) floating around in
hospitals. Hope it will all heal soon.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old August 10th 04, 12:19 AM
Stella Fenley

Ophelia ,good to see you, Our prayers go out to you that you will be
completely well soon.You take care.We also think of you oftenn.Stella
. uk...