Has anyone else totally blown-off their NYCO?

Old August 25th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Has anyone else totally blown-off their NYCO?

Here it is, almost Sept. and I've totally blown-off my NYCO.

Anyone else 'guilty'????

LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://yarnwright.com/books
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-2, 08/24/2006
Tested: 8/24/2006 10:32:05 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 25th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

YarnWright wrote:
Here it is, almost Sept. and I've totally blown-off my NYCO.

Anyone else 'guilty'????

I refuse to admit that until December 31. While there is life, there is
hope. g

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 25th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On 25 Aug 2006 05:32:57 +0200, YarnWright spewed
forth :

Here it is, almost Sept. and I've totally blown-off my NYCO.

Anyone else 'guilty'????

Not me. But only because I didn't actually *have* a NYCO. I think
I've been plenty productive any way you care to slice my cedar
chest...

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old August 25th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Here it is, almost Sept. and I've totally blown-off my NYCO.

Anyone else 'guilty'????

LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

I know better that to even start one so I don't have to feel guilty about
not finishing.

--
Jan in MN

Old August 25th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

I don't think I ever officially picked one. I do have a lace cardigan
and a shawl in the works, both for me and both currently on hold until I
finish that throw for my friend.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old August 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Well I will admit that my NYCO is in the same state it was around Jan
6th. I looked at it a couple of days ago and of course that of another
project that I wanted to work on instead.

I'm like Katherine on December 31st is when I will say that I didn't
get it done as there is still hope.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Old August 25th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BonnieBlue

Hi Noreen!

I'm still working on my NYCO occasionally. I'm just at a boring part of
it...the body of it is in stockinette (in the round) so it is just knit,
knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, ad infinitem. I think I will get a lot done
in the car when we go on vacation in late September.

BonnieBlue

Old August 25th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Here it is, almost Sept. and I've totally blown-off my NYCO.

Anyone else 'guilty'????

LOL,
Hugs,

I don't think so... I'll have to ask Darlene, but I think my NYCO is my
Peacock Feathers Shawl, which I have frogged and started again with
different yarn. If so, it's in the works with more to be done once my
granddaughter goes home on Tuesday. So..... I'm plodding along and fully
expect to finish it in the next few weeks. (grin)

Shelagh

Old August 26th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I finished my NYCO the end of January, but it's been so long ago
that I had to stop and think about what I did.
Marie and the cats

Old August 27th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Hi Shelagh

Yes your MYCO is the Peacock Feahers Shawl. Hopefully you will be able
to get lots done in the next few weeks.

Darlene
Shillelagh wrote:

I don't think so... I'll have to ask Darlene, but I think my NYCO is my
Peacock Feathers Shawl, which I have frogged and started again with
different yarn. If so, it's in the works with more to be done once my
granddaughter goes home on Tuesday. So..... I'm plodding along and fully
expect to finish it in the next few weeks. (grin)

Shelagh

AD: BOO! Blown Ghost Vessel and more up! - Tink Tinkster Beads 12 October 26th 04 06:58 PM
NYCO finished Janise Ross Yarn 5 April 27th 04 04:09 PM
Blown Glass Instruction In Atlanta Area? Richard D Glass 3 February 19th 04 01:49 PM
Blown away by Quilting Friends Surprise shhdesigns Quilting 16 February 15th 04 08:34 AM