pc "faux fabric"

Old June 1st 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default pc "faux fabric"

hi all! I updated this page with a pic of the almost-full shelves after
receiving 6 pounds of miniature "fabric bolts" made of polymer clay from the
artists at the NPCG retreat, Shrinemont. The page shows the progress so
far--and there's a long way to go yet.
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Old June 2nd 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Holy carp, Sarajane! Those are wonderful.

Are you going to get the Ravensdale folks to do some for you too?

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old June 2nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

nope, hadnt thought of doing it at Ravensdale as thats past our deadline. We
are on a VERY tight schedule--We want to have everything done by mid July
and in print in August----I have the rest of the this month to finish things
and then its down to format stuff and layouts. Judith will be teaching a
class at Ravensdale, and its The Plan that she will have copies of the book
available then!!! Think us a good thought towards that, anyway....