cat block pattern ?

Old April 29th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default cat block pattern ?

Help . . . . I'm looking for "Bob" cat from a Mary Lou Weidman book
maybe called "Krazy Cats and Mary Lou Too." I went to Mary Lou
Weidman's sight and there is no such book listed there. And no one at
her site has responded to my request for info. I'm wondering if the
person gave me the wrong author.

It's just a face of a cat. Looks like It is made of a wedding ring
type curve. The curve is around a cirlce that is the cat's big nose.

I get the impression there might be lots more cats in the collection.

Here is someone's version:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52934405hjnoWo

Thanks,
Kay Ahr in Nevada

Old April 29th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kay: Cute design! I do not know about this,
but think it would not be too difficult to
draft. The face part looks like a half
Dresden Plate pattern. OR maybe use two
chunky fans. The ears could be sketched ...
just a V with a curved outer edge. HTH.
PAT in VA/USA

Old April 29th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Search engine, friend, all that.

http://www.herrschners.com/products/...318&id=3&tab=3

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

oups.com...

Old April 30th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you! Google is always where I head first. I had no luck last
night, but I probably looked right at it and didn't see it! Got a lot
of false alarms listed within newsletters.

Anyway, Herrshners' is one of my favorite old haunts from my
cross-stitch days. (I still get their print catalogue.) Online I
ordered the book I was looking for and two more. And a pattern for
stars.

Also got a response back from Mary Lou Weidman herself. Looks like she
might have a Hoochy Mama 2 book out in the Fall. They're thinking
about calling it Hoochy Macallit's. "Bob" will also be in the new
book.

So Kathy, thanks for your second eye on the search!
Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks, Nevada

Attn: Tina - bag pattern in MD Quilting 18 April 7th 05 06:29 PM
Need Feedback - charity pattern idea Lazygirl Quilting 21 March 17th 05 08:13 PM
Tumbling Block Pattern Help Mika Quilting 6 June 20th 04 04:55 AM
Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
Block pattern needed Carol Wolfe Quilting 7 January 24th 04 08:12 PM