Checking in

Old November 18th 05, 10:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Checking in

Hi!
Auntie Nora is right. I hope Gail will be better soon. And I am glad to
hear from you Dennis. And when it comes to bragging...let it flow. You
knitted it, you have every right to be proud of it.
Best: Pirjo

Old November 18th 05, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dennis, please give Gail a hug for me. Both of you are in my prayers. Much
luck at the Mayo Clinic.

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good. The
nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet. She does
not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did make it
it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail

Old November 18th 05, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Checking in pirjo

Kesäkirjoittaja wrote:
Hi!
Auntie Nora is right. I hope Gail will be better soon. And I am glad to
hear from you Dennis. And when it comes to bragging...let it flow. You
knitted it, you have every right to be proud of it.
Best: Pirjo

Pirjo,

Thanks so much.

Gail is up and in the kitchen today.

Hugs & God Bless

Dennis & Gail

Old November 18th 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Ophelia wrote:
Spike!!!!!! How lovely to see you here again I am so sorry to hear
Gail hasnt' been well. Please give her my love and good wishes that she
will be feeling better soon

xxx

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Janise wrote:

Dennis,
It is great to hear from you, however briefly. I am sorry that
Gail has not been feeling well and wish you/her luck at the Mayo
Clinic!!

Janise

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good.
The nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet.
She does not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the
Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did
make it it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail

Thank you Janise

I sure will Ophelia.

Old November 18th 05, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Dennis And Gail , my Best wishes for Healing , from all my heart
If there is anything i can do from here Please let me know
mirjam

Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good. The
nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet. She does
not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did make
it it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail

Dear Mirjam,

I am still using the beautiful MARINE afghan that you all made me, you
have already done alot.

Gail sends her thanks for the thoughts.

Hugs and God bless,

Dennis & Gail
Old November 18th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:

Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

Thanks for checking in, Dennis. I am sorry to hear about Gail. Please let us
know how things go at the Mayo Clinic. You will both be in my prayers.

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,

Gail is feeling better today. I hope there is some way to stop the
neuropathy. She is up and in the kitchen. Hopefully the Mayo clinic
will have some Idea.

Thanks for the kind words.

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail
Old November 18th 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Checking in for janise

Spike Driver wrote:
Janise wrote:

[...]

Janise I forgot to put your name on this so you know I am replying to you
Old November 18th 05, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
[...]

oooo-Rah, Marine!
Don was so proud of his idea for me to make a triple square and put in the
USMC....
we ALL think the world of you and Gail!
Hugs,
Noreen
ooh-rah!

Old November 18th 05, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Dennis!
Oh, I am soooo glad to hear about Gail! Just give her a huge hug from me
and tell her that in this time zone someone wants her to be her old
lovely self soon.
Best: Pirjo

OT - Just checking in Polly S. Beads 2 September 23rd 05 10:22 AM
Checking in after long absence Ann Quilting 21 April 26th 05 01:27 AM
Checking in Semi OT- some show and tell included. Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 3 December 2nd 04 09:02 PM
Checking in and glass class report. KDK Beads 10 August 23rd 03 05:53 AM