Show & Tell

Old September 11th 05, 12:41 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

thanks, Sooz. this wasn't hundreds of hours, but quite a few. I can't
wait to make another one.

----------
Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Dr. Sooz wrote:

THAT is one of the best art dolls I've seen. (I don't necessarily
think super-detailed, hundreds of hours of work means best)

Old September 11th 05, 03:01 PM
mermaidscove_com

I like her hands and all the beady things, nice design.

Ingrid

Old September 11th 05, 08:26 PM
Kalera

Oooo, she's beautiful!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
New mixed media polymer clay & bead art doll in my gallery:

http://penguintrax.com/gallery/Latest-Work

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 11th 05, 11:56 PM
Carla

Very very cool!

Cheers,
Carla

Old September 12th 05, 12:06 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Ingrid, Carla & Kalera -

Thanks for the feedback! She was fun to make.

----------

Old September 13th 05, 08:52 PM
Diane Villano

Beautiful! I love all the textures and "feely" stuff - you know, things you
want to touch. Nice job!

Diane Villano
Vice President, Education and Outreach, National Polymer Clay Guild
www.npcg.org
Hurricane Katrina Relief Auctions on EBay: http://snipurl.com/hm3d

Old September 14th 05, 01:57 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, Diane. I"ll bring her with me to ClayQuest.

Oh - and I rec'd my NPCG membership packet, too!

----------

Old September 14th 05, 08:25 PM
Christina Peterson

Diane! It's good to see you again. Lovely pin on eBay

Love the color gradients you do. Do you have a site I can go look at? I
didn't see one on your About Me page. (I REALLY wish all artists would give
links to their sites on their About Me pages!)

Tina

Old September 14th 05, 09:10 PM
Diane Villano

Hi Tina!

Thanks so much for your nice comments - you really made my day! I'm glad
you like the pin. This specific technique is featured on Polymer Cafe's
site at www.polymercafe.com and was in their Spring 2004 issue. I hope this
auction stays up; EBay's having a problem with my wording regarding
donations to the American Red Cross and Humane Society of the United States.
Geez.

I'm afraid I don't have a web site, other than my local guild's
(www.scpcg.org) which has some of my pieces on the front page and the
gallery section. I'm a wee bit busy with NPCG duties and a full-time job to
even investigate web site possibilities.

Take care and thanks again,
Diane