Gemini's Letter

Old July 2nd 03, 08:09 PM
Angelicsong

Default Gemini's Letter

Hi Monica,

What information do you need for Gemini's post? Our email addy, snail addy
or what?

Melody (Angelicsong) 0

Old July 2nd 03, 11:07 PM
Angelicsong

Monica, my emails were bounced as well. I'd like to send Gemini some money
and participate in the email that's going around but if you don't want me in
it, that's ok.

Melody (Angelicsong) 0

Future Heirloom News Letter sterling Marketplace 0 July 2nd 04 05:00 PM
Sterling letter beads ally Beads 1 May 13th 04 10:08 PM
Letter carving mark Carving 2 January 28th 04 04:36 AM
Help! I ruined my sterling silver letter beads in jewelry cleaner! Julie Minkin Beads 3 August 4th 03 07:29 PM