Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay

Old August 5th 03, 11:58 PM
irene

Default Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay

I've been waiting for just the right moment to talk about my new book, and
now that the contributing designers have received their copies, I don't know
if I can hold it in any longer!

I've been thinking about what special incentive I could offer for people to
buy my Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay book directly from me. Finally I've
decided to create an additional exclusive project ~only~ available when you
purchase the book from me! I haven't narrowed down exactly which one it
will be, but I've got a couple of good ones cooking.

For details, and for a few pictures from the new book, see
http://www.good-night-irene.com/FauxBook.html

Irene
http://www.good-night-irene.com

Old August 6th 03, 12:21 AM
Jeanne Rhea

Irene--please help me figure this out.

I want this book FAST! So do I have the best chance of getting it fast by
going to the store or Amazon or waiting for you to have it in stock. Please
email me directly if you can---but I'll probably be checking here every five
minutes to see what you say.
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/

Old August 6th 03, 04:49 PM
Karen Breuer

Hi Irene (and everyone else). I've been poking around this newsgroup
for a while but haven't said anything until now. Irene, your book looks
FABULOUS! Looks like a "must have". I'm relatively new to PC but I
don't think this medium will ever fail to completely amaze, excite,
thrill (and overwhelm!) me with the possibilities. It's enough to make
my head spin! Anyway, can't wait to see the book in person!

Karen - thevintagegirl