OT - Write your own funny stories!

Old May 13th 05, 06:11 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Default OT - Write your own funny stories!

http://www.funnies.com/story.htm

Well I thought it was funny...
Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old May 13th 05, 07:19 PM
Jessamy

well DS got a yellow horse that jumped out from behind a quilt and
poo-poo-ed on the sofa in the bedroom. DS then sold the horse to the
supermarket and drowned his sorrows in chocolate milkshakes

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

Old May 14th 05, 10:48 PM
DrQuilter

or a blue penguin in the bed in my quilting room... )

Linda Sweigart wrote:

And that's the last time a purple dragon is going to poop on my white sofa.
LOL

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old May 15th 05, 04:10 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Cute!

Old May 15th 05, 04:11 PM
Maureen Wozniak

I sold my blue cat to the LQS! Didn't know they had a pet section,
although they have a nice selection of cat fabrics.

Maureen

eScrew [email protected] Yarn 0 December 20th 04 11:54 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 10:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 09:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM
OT Sick of Stories? (periodic posting) Jalynne Beads 0 May 8th 04 03:57 AM