Posting of Patterns and Pictures

Old July 23rd 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Posting of Patterns and Pictures

I've got some designs that I've put together using Glass Eye and I'd
like to get some feedback on them. I haven't done it yet, but I
assume there is a way that I can export it from Glass Eye as a JPG or
GIF.

I don't know where to put them, though. Can you folks recommend
somewhere I can post a few of my designs and pictures that will be
available for the public to see (so I don't want MySpace, which is
only viewable by those who have an account)? I am looking for a no-
dollar solution if possible. Huge amounts of space are not
necessary. If I could post a dozen pictures I'd be happy. Also, I am
looking for an easy upload capacity. I don't want to write code.

Thank you, Michael

Old July 24th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"Michael" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got some designs that I've put together using Glass Eye and I'd
like to get some feedback on them. I haven't done it yet, but I
assume there is a way that I can export it from Glass Eye as a JPG or
GIF.

I don't know where to put them, though. Can you folks recommend
somewhere I can post a few of my designs and pictures that will be
available for the public to see (so I don't want MySpace, which is
only viewable by those who have an account)? I am looking for a no-
dollar solution if possible. Huge amounts of space are not
necessary. If I could post a dozen pictures I'd be happy. Also, I am
looking for an easy upload capacity. I don't want to write code.

Open an account in Photobucket, it's free.
as you have your design in GlassEYE, you are using the demo version? I
don't know if you can export the design to another file to save as a .jpg
with the trial version, but try it, perhaps. then post the pattern in
photobucket.

Post a link to the picture here.

I just did it, so I know the procedure works, but I have the Pro version
that has a hefty price tag.
Also you asked earlier bout what people are printing on, I use a large
format printer, HP 350C with 24 in roll feed, and I still have to put
registration marks in and tape pieces together for lager panels, just not as
many of them..

I design my windows with Canvas, used to be by Deneba software, but not long
ago was purchased by ACDSee. there is a demo of it available too, but it is
a bit more powerful and more options for the tools than with Designer.

Old July 24th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Jul 23, 3:41 pm, Michael wrote:
I've got some designs that I've put together using Glass Eye and I'd
like to get some feedback on them. I haven't done it yet, but I
assume there is a way that I can export it from Glass Eye as a JPG or
GIF.

I don't know where to put them, though. Can you folks recommend
somewhere I can post a few of my designs and pictures that will be
available for the public to see (so I don't want MySpace, which is
only viewable by those who have an account)? I am looking for a no-
dollar solution if possible. Huge amounts of space are not
necessary. If I could post a dozen pictures I'd be happy. Also, I am
looking for an easy upload capacity. I don't want to write code.

Thank you, Michael

Try photolava.com or webshots.com

Old July 24th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Thanks to everybody! I gave Photobucket a look and posted a pattern I
put together using Glass Eye a few hours ago. I lost my standard
newsgroup account a year or two ago when I swapped services, so Google
Groups is my only access now, and I don't think Google is open to
binary posts.

Michael