6X6 Management team

Old October 30th 03, 10:22 PM
Cher

Default 6X6 Management team

Hi all, just to let you know that Nora and Noreen have come onboard with me
to form a small management team. They have both been helping me anyway,
checking with extra mail, and covering holidays for me, so it was a natural
step to take..Hope everyone will welcome them in their new job...LOL

This will cover days away and illness, and lesson up the strain.

I'll be sending them a partners list of all the swaps so far, so that they
can help me with this.

right girls, I'm working Friday and Saturday night so over to you...lol

cheers......Cher

---

Old October 30th 03, 11:22 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Cher" wrote in message
Hi all, just to let you know that Nora and Noreen have come onboard with

me
to form a small management team. They have both been helping me

anyway,
checking with extra mail, and covering holidays for me, so it was a

natural
step to take..Hope everyone will welcome them in their new job...LOL

This will cover days away and illness, and lesson up the strain.

I'll be sending them a partners list of all the swaps so far, so that

they
can help me with this.

right girls, I'm working Friday and Saturday night so over to you...lol

cheers......Cher

Righty-O, Cher!
Sing your heart out!
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old October 30th 03, 11:43 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Now I's feels so's imPOORtant, missus Cher!
LOL
Noreen

---

Old October 31st 03, 02:36 AM
Katherine Burgess

Great, Cher! I am sure that this team will work very well, given the members
on it.
Way to go, Nora and Noreen!
Katherine

Old October 31st 03, 07:34 AM
Aud

You are just fantastic, girls!!!!! All three of you!!!!
AUD :-))))

--

"Cher" skrev i melding

Old October 31st 03, 09:05 AM
Cher

Will do, we are working with another guy, funny enough I'ved been in a duo
with him too, and we are raising funds for Children in Need. So this will
be fun, the tickets are all sold out apparently, good fun eh?

Cheers.....Cher

Old October 31st 03, 09:07 AM
Cher

I'm sooooo glad....I'll still feel a bit POORly, throat still a bit sore,
still, the show must go on, and I work through it all regardless,
especially as it means raising funds for this cause.

Old October 31st 03, 09:08 AM
Cher

To be honest Katherine, I am so glad of their help, as I didn't expect this
to go off the way it has, but it is great...

Cheers.....cher

Old October 31st 03, 09:08 AM
Sarah Grace

Cher wrote:
Hi all, just to let you know that Nora and Noreen have come onboard with me
to form a small management team. They have both been helping me anyway,
checking with extra mail, and covering holidays for me, so it was a natural
step to take..Hope everyone will welcome them in their new job...LOL

Great idea. Congratulations on the management jobs, Nora and Noreen!

Regards
Sarah