OT - Closing and email

Old December 31st 03, 04:19 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default OT - Closing and email

As many of you know, I'm (hoping to be) closing on a new condo tomorrow and
will moving this week. Unfortunately, this condo is not within the "zone" of
my present DSL connection. Therefore, I'll have to get a new email account
set up.

If you wish to reach me, you may use my yahoo email address lns_obsessed at
yahoo dot com. I may be without internet connection for a week and not able
to answer any emails.

Hope you all have a great New Year!

When this is over, I never want to see another box again! (Unless of course,
there is a quilt in it)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

---

Old December 31st 03, 05:01 AM
nana2b

Good luck on your move. I hope everything gets there in good shape and that
you will settle in and make your new Condo an "Home".

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old December 31st 03, 06:47 AM
nzl*

gee LN, all your beggin'll be missed round here ya know.
we'll all be having withdrawal symptoms after a day or two.
dont be gone long, eh.
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugz and kissez all round,
{{{{{{{{{{{{GROUP HUG FOR OUR LN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
thats to keep ya warm during the move til ya return.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"LN wrote...

Old December 31st 03, 07:12 AM
Patti

Hope all goes well, LN.
See you soon. Hope 2004 will be a good one for you all.
..
In article , "LN (remove
NOSPAM)" writes
As many of you know, I'm (hoping to be) closing on a new condo tomorrow and
will moving this week. Unfortunately, this condo is not within the "zone" of
my present DSL connection. Therefore, I'll have to get a new email account
set up.

If you wish to reach me, you may use my yahoo email address lns_obsessed at
yahoo dot com. I may be without internet connection for a week and not able
to answer any emails.

Hope you all have a great New Year!

When this is over, I never want to see another box again! (Unless of course,
there is a quilt in it)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 31st 03, 12:13 PM
AliceW

Much luck and happiness in your new home! The move will go smoothly and you
will get unpacked before you know it. We want pictures don't forget! Happy
New Year - Happy New Home! Get back here soon!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old December 31st 03, 01:43 PM
frood

Good luck and best wishes for this move! I hope it all goes smoothly. We'll
try not to talk to much while you are disconnected. Except about you, of
course.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 31st 03, 03:44 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Good Luck LN - we'll be thinking of ya.

Hope your have a great New Year (once this is all over).

Cindy from MO

Old December 31st 03, 08:04 PM
MOIRA RIDDELL

Wishing you well on the move, LN, not so sure I would want to empty all
those boxes............ Wishing you every happiness in your new home.

Moira