beading over a cloth bag

Old July 9th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default beading over a cloth bag

Ok, so now I'm thinking about doing a class for the kids making alms purses.
I think something like a netting stitch over one of those little sheer bags
would be really easy. I know I've seen instructions on beading over a cloth
bag on the net, but I can't remember where.

Anyone know of any links?

TIA,
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 9th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Ok, nevermind on this one. I think I figured it out.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 9th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Aha ... thinking out loud today, are we? WINK

Be sure to let us know what you come up with ... will be fun to see what the
kids can accomplish.
--
KathyZ

Old July 9th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I need to stop thinking!! Now I'm looking at Circlets and thinking that
would be a fun project to do with the kids!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 10th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Muwahahaha!

Creativity is great isn't it? I often wake up having dreamed something. I
love it when that happens!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old July 11th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Circlets could be fairly simple to do! Using the string and twist technique.
Now where did I see that?

http://kimberlychapman.com/crafts/bftwistingtips.html

That's not it, but gives an idea of the basic technique I hope.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)