Shirley new web site address.

Old June 22nd 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley new web site address.

My son has bought me my own web domain.
He has transferred all my pages across.
The square bracelet and watches have been uploaded under beadwork, for
Jerri.

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Keeping fingers crossed that it works. BG
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 22nd 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I like the bracelet all colorful like that!!

Congrats on your own domain!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
news

Old June 22nd 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

What a good son! Loved looking at your beadwork, and your garden is
scrumptious! Have to go back for more later.
--
KathyZ

Old June 22nd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thank you Jerri,
They were the only cube beads I had got. I bought a bag with 100 of them
in to use on my beaded tassels.
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

Old June 22nd 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks KathyZ, yes he is a good son as is his younger brother.
My garden is looking less than scrumptious at the moment. We have had
two weeks of persistent rain and every looks sad and soggy.
Probably need for DH to do some drastic clearing when we get a dry
spell.
Shirley

In message , Zk
writes

Old June 22nd 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Shirley,
Love your site. Your garden puts mine to shame. I remember years
ago when I went to Stratford upon Avon, seeing the end of a row house
where the entire front yard was all purple - different types of
flowers in that color, I've never forgotten the impact.

Patti

Old June 23rd 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message . com, Patti
writes
Shirley,
Love your site. Your garden puts mine to shame. I remember years
ago when I went to Stratford upon Avon, seeing the end of a row house
where the entire front yard was all purple - different types of
flowers in that color, I've never forgotten the impact.

Patti

Thanks Patti.
Like I mentioned before it is not very pretty after all the rain we have
had. It spoilt the oriental poppies. The roses are not their best. Which
is a shame because I was drying the petals in the microwave to use as
confetti at GD's forthcoming wedding. We are not allowed to use paper
confetti at the church.

We do have loads of frogs however and they have been all over the garden
enjoying the rain, the fish in the big pond eat all the spawn before it
get chance to hatch
Every spring I rescue a dollop of spawn from the big pond and put in my
little fountain pond. I feed them until they get to small frog stage
then put them in the small pond where there are no fish.
The frogs help keep the slugs down that eat the plants.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old June 23rd 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Nice website, Shirley. Is there anything that you can't do??!! I
absolutely love the Butterfly card you made, and the Silver beaded end caps
on the blue cord necklace are pretty cool, too.

--
hugs,
Linda

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
: In message . com, Patti
: writes
: Shirley,
: Love your site. Your garden puts mine to shame. I remember years
: ago when I went to Stratford upon Avon, seeing the end of a row house
: where the entire front yard was all purple - different types of
: flowers in that color, I've never forgotten the impact.
:
: Patti
:
[...]
: --
: Shirley Shone
:
:
http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Old June 23rd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , bluemaxx
writes
Nice website, Shirley. Is there anything that you can't do??!! I
absolutely love the Butterfly card you made, and the Silver beaded end caps
on the blue cord necklace are pretty cool, too.

Thanks Linda,
There are lots of things I cannot do, but I keep trying. LOL
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 24th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

I also have two "good lads" as well, 17 and 20 yo. They keep me on my toes,
LOL.

Sorry to hear that your garden is soggy. But that should mean it will be
beautiful in a week or so. When is your GD's wedding? Hope you have time to
collect more rose petals for her. We've had a dry spring / early summer so
far -- my front lawn looks like straw, but the lavendar is almost ready to
harvest.

Our pond is full of Pacific tree frog tadpoles this year. Our koi (all 13,
sigh) died last summer, so the frog spawn was undisturbed and able to hatch
into tadpoles this year. Last summer we caught about 10 of the tadpoles to
watch them grow up in a large goldfish bowl.
--
KathyZ

"Shirley Shone" wrote ...
Thanks KathyZ, yes he is a good son as is his younger brother.
My garden is looking less than scrumptious at the moment. We have had two
weeks of persistent rain and every looks sad and soggy.

"Shirley Shone" also wrote ...

OT Thank you, Shirley ~Candace~ Beads 3 April 10th 05 06:59 PM
OT - Shirley! Polly S. Beads 1 March 6th 05 11:17 AM
Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 03:26 AM
Need web site address- Help! eliquint Polymer Clay 0 January 16th 04 04:28 AM