[AD] Anasazi - boro set on e-Bay

Old March 19th 04, 05:12 PM
Bacchae

Default [AD] Anasazi - boro set on e-Bay

I just posted a new boro set to e-Bay. The listing is for a
set of varying sized beads in a colour theme of beiges and
blues. It seems weird to make those two colours plural but
once you see the beads you'll understand how difficult it is to
pin one colour on them as a descriptor.

The listing is at:

Hopefully I'll get more listings up later today and this
weekend.

Thanks for looking.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old March 19th 04, 09:42 PM
Kandice Seeber

Pretty! Some of your pics aren't showing, though.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 20th 04, 04:18 AM
Bacchae

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message ...

Pretty! Some of your pics aren't showing, though.

I have a "gif" logo and then two "jpgs" of the beads. I too
have had them not show up at first but if you use the right
mouse button and "show picture" function they should show up.

What a pain in the butt though, if I have e-Bay host the
pictures they are lousy and if I use my own domain to post the
pictures the ad links to it is temperamental.

Sorry for the problem but I don't really know what else to do.
What do you do with your images in your ads?

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca
Anasazi set on e-Bay

Old March 20th 04, 07:55 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hi Sandy - I upload one image to ebay so that is shows in the gallery, and I
host the rest. Mine are all jpgs.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs