Big Day For The Tinkster! ~OT~

Old March 18th 04, 04:41 AM
Tinkster

Default Big Day For The Tinkster! ~OT~

This has been one of those days that was fabulous and totally
exhausting. First, I spent an amazing amount of time on the phone with
the Museum to talk about the classes I'll be teaching, the pay, the
perks, the future :-) It was SO invigorating and exciting! They are
really being wonderful, and I sure hope I enjoy teaching there. We
have set up six workshops for this summer.

Then I found out that I got a Penland Scholarship! I am going to
Penland! And equally as wonderful, I will be taking the two week Fred
Birkhill and Shane Fero class! OMG OMG OMG! We had to list five class
choices, and that was my number one pick!!!

Today Donna worked a FULL DAY, and I was more than able to keep her
busy. While she was handling my shipping, cleaning mandrels, cleaning
beads and other stuff, I was able to take care of the aforementioned
phone call, sandblast some beads, catch up on email, do some
bookkeeping and other stuff. I even set up an online calendar so
people can see what my teaching schedule is. Here's the link, but I
don't have my Gallery B classes up yet:
http://my.calendars.net/black_swamp/

Now I'm totally stoked and hyper. LOL! I can't decide if I should hit
the torch, or if I need to just go curl up on the couch with a good
book and try to sleep. I went to bed at 4 this morning and woke up at
6:30. Maybe if I sleep through the night tonight, I can torch all day
tomorrow. I have nothing finished to show to the gallery next Tuesday.

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!

Tinkiepoo
Just a Handful of new things up...
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old March 18th 04, 05:06 AM
Debbie B

That's so wonderful. I have no doubt that you will love being there.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Tinkster" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old March 18th 04, 05:25 AM
starlia

I am so excited for you Tink. Things seem to be falling in line for you and
it's so exciting to be a small part of that ride.

Congrats on the scholarship and choice of classes. That has to keep you
stoked. I would probably be bouncing off the walls.

Old March 18th 04, 05:56 AM
Cheryl

OH TINK!

you will LOVE penland...

I am sooo jealous -- I wanted to go this summer - but with the BAR
there is just NO WAY...
SOB

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old March 18th 04, 06:07 AM
Pam

congrats!!! Sounds VERY exciting

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

Old March 18th 04, 09:34 AM
Marisa Cappetta

You rock, Tink!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 18th 04, 06:12 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old March 19th 04, 06:58 PM
Kalera Stratton

I knew you would get that scholarship. There was no doubt in my mind.
Congratulations! On *everything*!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay