Yarn stash for adoption

Old August 26th 04, 10:24 PM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

Default Yarn stash for adoption

These items can be ordered via the Stash-o-Matic page at
http://fuzzyorange.com

Items are sold on a first-come first-served basis and the page will
calculate shipping within the US. If you see something below but you
can't find it when you go to look on the page, someone else has claimed
it. Email me and, if the sale falls through, I'll let you know.

Full descriptions and pictures are available on the web site. If you
have problems let me know and I'll help.

Dale Tukan - Light Blue - 3 sk 7.50
Crystal Palace Romance - Light Blue - 8+ skeins 24.00
Crystal Palace Romance - Light Colors - 6 sk 18.00
Crystal Palace Romance - Oddballs - 2 skeins 6.00
Stahl Big Superwash Wool - Blue - 13 sk 43.00
Stahl Big Superwash Wool - Green - 3sk 10.00
Gedifra For Ever - Grey - 10sk 35.00
Mondial Treccina - Green - 5 sk 15.00
Wool/Ray yarn - Ivory 27.00
Conshocken Softball 2.2 Sport Weight Cotton - Mulberry 28.00
Stahl Pitti - Blue marl - 17 sk 50.00
Tahki (Kilcarra) Cottage - Wool Yarn - Magenta 28.00
Conshocken variegated wrap softball cotton 44.00
Gedifra Fancy - Black - 2k 6.00
Silk City Cotton Gauze - Mocha - ~ 2 lb. 50.00
Purple Terry yarn 16.00
Crystal Palace - Mikado - 2 large skeins 30.00
Katia Sport Cotton - Denim - 3 sk 7.50
Conshocken Softball .75 Worsted - Top of the Blue 31.50
Bright Navy - 14/2 Cotton - 1 lb 11.9 oz 17.40
Katia Sport Cotton - White - 20 sk 50.00
Adrienne Vittadini Gabriella - Denim - 3 sk 18.00
Neveda Valentine - Apricot - 6 skeins 15.00
Bergere de France Alaska - 19 sk 55.00
Conshocken Softball 2.2 Sport Weight Cotton - Grape 30.30
Conshocken Softball .75 Worsted Weight Cotton - Foundation (pink beige)
8.60
Mondial Marakkech Ribbon in Dune 84.00

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://deirdre.org/blog/