AD: New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

Old July 7th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Glitzy Glass

Default AD: New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

Hello fellow RCB'ers it has been ages since I have been able to post -
don't know if any of you even remember me, but I am glad to be
back .
Hope to get to know all the new people on here too.
Hugs
DeMarie
www.glassbeadz.com
Glitzy Glass Studio
object width="355" height="300"param name="movie" value="http://
togo.ebay.com/togo/multi.swf" /param name="flashvars"
value="base=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/
&lang=en&itemid=300128350609&query=ferrari" /embed src="http://
togo.ebay.com/togo/multi.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width="355" height="300" flashvars="base=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/
&lang=en&itemid=300128350609&query=ferrari"/embed/object

Old July 8th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Hi Denise,
I remember you.
Do you remember my GD who was in USA 2 years ago. Well she got her
Master's degree and is getting married in 11 weeks time.

I regret to say that those beads you sent me never did turn up.
Shirley

In message .com,
Glitzy Glass writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 8th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Glitzy Glass

On Jul 8, 5:30 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
[...]

Hi Shirley - I always wondered I thought that you were disappointed in
them - OK - I am a bit swamped at the Studio right now, but if you
give me 3 weeks I have a pretty flower design that I would love to see
what you could create with email me at denise(at)glassbeadz.com with
an address, and I will send them to you in a bit. But this time I am
way more savvy on shipping international. So I am hopeful that soon
you will have these little beadies in hand. How exciting for your GD -
you must be so proud of her. I am so sorry we never got a chance to
meet - but maybe she can talk her new hubby to take a trip to NY one
day. Though I am not sure how long I am going to be here - I am
toying with the idea of moving to Alaska. I have family there - but
it would mean leaving my son and his family, so I am not yet sure what
to do....we shall see!
Don't forget to email me!
Hugs
DeMarie
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old July 9th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

Nice to see you post again! I missed your auction, but I always enjoy
looking at your website, Denise. ))))

--
hugs,
Linda

oups.com...
:

Old July 10th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Glitzy Glass

Hi Linda!!! So nice to "see" you again...you have always been such a
ray of sunshine .
Hugs
De
DeMarie
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com
MY BLOG - http://snipurl.com/1o3xv

Old July 11th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Why thank you very much! lol... no one has ever called me a ray of
sunshine before. How nice! ))))))

--
hugs,
Linda