Some new stuff up on my site very soon & a little update partly OT

Old March 17th 04, 10:11 PM
rainbow

Default Some new stuff up on my site very soon & a little update partly OT

Beading is so hard for me, with my diminishing sight ... what used to
take hours, takes days, but I do have a small collection going up in a
few days, and will probably put them up for sale on ebay. Some
collars, one really fancy and several amulet bags and a necklace,
earring, bracelet set, containing stick pearls. Clown
convention came and went and I won 2nd place silver for the Most
Creative Balloon Sculpture. It was a 5 foot tall Loch Ness Monster hat.
I am still trying to bead, although some days it is daunting. I'm not
giving up yet. Even though at this point, I am wearing 3 or 4 different
magnifiers at a time, and working under strong light. And I can't work
for long periods of time like I used to. I have so many beautiful ideas
and sketches and some unfinished UFO's and I will just continue till I
can't anymore. I use some self created techniques, that I would find
hard to explain, so unless I do them myself, they won't get done. I
really hate that this part of my life was spoiled, and that it was taken
from me, and mostly not my own fault, but that is what I am dealing
with. Check my site in a couple of
days to see the new stuff .....
Rainbow
www.earthlytreasuresbeadwork.com

Old March 19th 04, 03:21 PM
Margie

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:11:03 -0800 (PST),
(rainbow) wrote:

Check my site in a couple of
days to see the new stuff .....
Rainbow
www.earthlytreasuresbeadwork.com

Rainbow, you're beading again! As hard as it must be, I'm happy to
hear it. Of course I have to be your biggest fan, you know? G

Congratulations on your award, I want to see that hat!

*hugs*

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old March 20th 04, 04:25 AM
rainbow

Slowly, but gettng it ready. One piece, has the amulet bag, all in black
and flat black at that, Most challenging ... but is embellished with
COLOR. 4 inch collar in pink. purple and turquoise. Some strung things
... What happens with my sight is that it just shuts down, My eyes go
dry, an blurry and even the strongest drops won't work. And then, I
can't really see. It takes hours of rest to get it back. Mostly over
night. Crazy thing, I adore black. I love black clothing ... this is
THE hardest thing to see ! #1 ! I have other problems, like the bad
spots caused by bad doctoring, and the loss of light. Some days are
better than others. I can't go out in the sun without big black glasses
on. Eyes too sensitive.
Today's best laugh ... you got to see me facepainting ... I look like a
mad scientist. I do this "fantasy face" that is like a beautiful
abstract painting on a lady's face. Don't go blabbing this ... but they
look pretty !!!! And Artistic ... Maybe in part 'cause it is really
hard to see what I am doing, LOL !!! Colorful. glittery and shiny
irridescent ... and really I am flying blind on some of it. But don't
tell anyone !! Okay ??!!
Rainbow

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
OT and bead stuff on my site, not an ad Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 March 9th 04 05:13 PM
OT - VERY cool site, does have some bead related stuff... Karin Cernik Beads 5 February 28th 04 04:55 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
(completely and totally) "Stuff" meijhana Beads 11 October 7th 03 03:34 PM