COWABUNGA-KALERA!

Old March 18th 04, 07:51 AM
Kalera Stratton

"...and Rachel"???? LOL!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
-snip-
Jeebus, Joseph, and Rachel!!! Oh my GAWD.

Old March 18th 04, 07:55 AM
Kalera Stratton

Or, How A Life Of Beads Brought A Young Innocent To Spoil.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Marisa Cappetta wrote:
Sooz... Portrait of a Ruined Woman.

A cautionary tale.

Old March 18th 04, 06:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Or, How A Life Of Beads Brought A Young Innocent To Spoil.

Haw haw haw! I love that one!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 19th 04, 09:36 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yuuuum!! The beach!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Oh Sooz, you RAWK! Thank you! Here's a link to the piccie, if anyone
wants to see:

http://beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=532

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I got some beads I bought from Kalera today. I wanted blues, and I got

BLUES.
Jeebus, Joseph, and Rachel!!! Oh my GAWD.

Kalera, do you still have a photo of them? (I feel....faint.....)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Kalera beads! Lee S. Billings Beads 1 March 14th 04 03:36 AM
Doing the Happy Dance (I got Kalera Beads)!!! Marissa Undercofler Beads 1 February 13th 04 02:16 PM
RAGK - From Kalera Kandice Seeber Beads 3 October 2nd 03 06:02 AM
OT - For Kalera Kalera Stratton Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:35 AM
AD: Kalera beads for sale on eBay! Kalera Stratton Beads 6 July 19th 03 07:29 AM