Pinging Tia Mary

Old February 4th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Default Pinging Tia Mary

Emails to you are bouncing!
Is it the weather up here -42º
or your Americain Off Line

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

Old February 4th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Fred wrote:
Emails to you are bouncing!
Is it the weather up here -42º
or your Americain Off Line

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

Hi Fred, It must be all of the above. I shall e-mail you and then
you can reply to my e-mail. Let's see if that will make things all
better :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old February 4th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Hello Tia Mary
I will check email when the lines thaw out!!
My email server is down for the count.

Right now it is -54ºF with a slight wind.
If the temp. was to drop to -60ºF it would actually
feel warmer because there wouldn't be any wind.

My shop is sheltered a bit so I can still walk over
to it with just a heavy sweater on.

The real pain in the butt is that I have to spray all
the door locks and handles with Methyl Hydrate
(alcohol) every hour because warm air in the house
tries to sneak past them it freezes up the tumblers.

Naturally when they freeze up one can't get in or out.

Old February 5th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

Fred wrote:
Hello Tia Mary
I will check email when the lines thaw out!!
My email server is down for the count.

Right now it is -54ºF with a slight wind.
If the temp. was to drop to -60ºF it would actually
feel warmer because there wouldn't be any wind.

My shop is sheltered a bit so I can still walk over
to it with just a heavy sweater on.

The real pain in the butt is that I have to spray all
the door locks and handles with Methyl Hydrate
(alcohol) every hour because warm air in the house
tries to sneak past them it freezes up the tumblers.

Naturally when they freeze up one can't get in or out.

Fred

It sounds to me like you need to make some doorknob cozies. :-))
Insulated, of course, plain knitted or crocheted wouldn't do. :-)
Liz from Humbug