One piece sweater

Old October 9th 03, 07:11 PM
biig

Default One piece sweater

Does anyone know of a site that has a pattern for a knitted one piece
sweater for a toddler? We knit for a mission in the Ukraine. (Now
called CSI?) We would like something that doesn't have sleeves to be
set in. It could be a pullover or a cardigan. Thanks .....Sharon in
SW Ontario Canada.
Old October 9th 03, 07:56 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

http://www.bygpub.com/books/tg2rw/sweater.htm

--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant

Old October 10th 03, 07:06 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for that great site, I've bookmarked for later.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 11th 03, 03:59 PM
NoraBalcer

Lynnette,

Here's the site that Jenn posted.

http://www.bygpub.com/books/tg2rw/sweater.htm

HTH,

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 13th 03, 12:30 AM
Sue Carlson Dunn

"biig" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a site that has a pattern for a knitted one

piece
sweater for a toddler? We knit for a mission in the Ukraine. (Now
called CSI?) We would like something that doesn't have sleeves to

be
set in. It could be a pullover or a cardigan. Thanks .....Sharon

in
SW Ontario Canada.

I have a pattern that came free from Oxfam which I've used in the past
to make sweaters for them - sizes go from tiny baby up to about a 32
inch chest. The shape is just a basic T, casting on extra stitches
along the arms of the T for the sleeves. You could adapt it to knit
the body in the round for a sweater, or knit in one piece up to the
armholes for a cardigan. If you're interested, please mail me
offlist - and remove the spamtrap(!).

--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com