Need help finding fabric

Old May 26th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Need help finding fabric

Well, I've pretty much blown a morning searching for a specific fabric. I
cannot find it. Several of you are much better at web surfing than I am; I
am hoping one of you can locate this.
Here is what I need:
Robert Kaufman Fabric
Priscilla Bianchi Designer
'Guatemalan Flora' Design 9755
BLACK background

Thanks a million!! Pat in Virginia

Old May 26th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On May 26, 6:54*pm, "Pat in Virginia" wrote:
Well, I've pretty much blown a morning searching for a specific fabric. I
cannot find it. *Several of you are much better at web surfing than I am; I
am hoping one of you can locate this.
Here is what I need:
Robert Kaufman Fabric
Priscilla Bianchi Designer
'Guatemalan Flora' Design 9755
BLACK background

Thanks a million!! Pat in Virginia

Pat,

Is this a "no longer made" fabric? Because Kaufman doesn't have it on
their page for this series:

http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics/guatemalan_flora/

Hanne in DK
Old May 26th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hey Hanne! You are too speedy! I just posted a retraction of my request. See
Eureka! posting.
I found the fabric .... Thanks for your note.
Pat

Old May 26th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

E-Quilter. The other post may be lost in space. Pat

Old May 26th 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

Well, it was only temporary, I see it now :-)

Hanne

Old May 27th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

That's such gorgeous fabric! I see why you wanted it.

Sunny
Old May 28th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Thanks, Sunny. I plan to use it to border a Jewel Box top. I found the
fabric initially at Mary Jo's Cloth World in NC, but only bought 2 yards.
WHAT was I thinking?? With my MJ purchase and this order, I will have enough
to make really nice borders and use the extra as part of the back. Unless I
decide to use the extra for something else! Grins,
Pat in Virginia

Help finding fabric? Tina Quilting 7 January 28th 09 04:35 AM
Help finding fabric John McKinnon Quilting 29 November 3rd 07 08:06 PM
Help finding fabric [email protected] Quilting 8 November 21st 06 06:07 AM
Need help finding fabric Patti S Quilting 12 November 6th 06 02:13 AM
Finding Fabric HELP! Lilacfairymoon05 Needlework 11 August 5th 03 04:38 PM