Fair Results

Old October 6th 03, 01:09 AM
Mischief

Default Fair Results

Well figured I should post how the fair craft competition went now that
I have everything back.

I entered four categories and am happy to say that I received 4
ribbons.
4th - hand puppet
4th - knit slippers
4th - cross-stitch on linen
2nd - crocheted lapghan.

All the categories has a number of entries so am happy that for the
first competition that I ever entered I won ribbons in every category.
The knit slippers were something that I just entered because I had
just made them and out of knit pairs my children's side slippers got
4th.

I will be posting pictures on my site once I have a little bit of time
and can deal with the posting problem I had. My page works for
Netscape but not internet explorer right now.

If you can see it here it is
members.rogers.com/craftkitten/markhamfair.htm

Hopefully some of you can see it and I will let you all know when it's
fixed.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.50 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old October 6th 03, 01:27 AM
Katherine Burgess

Darlene,
Was the puppet knit or crochet? Is the pattern available on the net?
Congratulations, too!
Katherine

Old October 6th 03, 03:15 AM
Mischief

The puppet was knit. I am going to see if I can find the pattern again
so that I let you know.

Thanks Katherine

Old October 6th 03, 03:15 AM
Mischief

Katherine

Here is the link to the puppy puppet
http://patriot.net/~annette/patterns/puppets/

Hope this helps. I knit it with Bernat Illusions.

Old October 6th 03, 08:30 AM
Aud

HURRAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!
Hugs,
AUD ;-))

--

"Mischief" skrev i melding

Old October 6th 03, 09:38 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Darlene,

Congratulations on winning all those ribbons. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 8th 03, 02:48 AM
Mischief

Thanks everyone for the messages. I am still trying to get the site
working properly so will let you know when the pictures are there.