Socks and more socks

Old October 10th 03, 09:35 PM
spampot

I'm dizzy! It had never occurred to me to crochet socks, but now I'm
eager to try. Thanks!

Cori wrote:
Here are the sites. I can't tell you if they are difficult to make or
anything as I've never crocheted a sock in my life! I've been wanting to
for years but alas, no patterns. Now I'm all set and this winter I'm making
socks.

Ripple Knee Socks
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/ripplesocks.html

Toes up Socks
http://members.aol.com/Sbaycgoa/patsock.htm

Scrap Socks
http://www.knitting-crochet.com/crochet/scrsoc.html

Trimmed socks
http://www.kniting-crochet.com/crochet/trisoc.html

Crocheted Socks
http://www.crochetandknitting.com/socks.html

Crocheted socks for men
http://www.crochetandknitting.com/mensock.htm

Lion Brand Yarns
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/cwe-socks.html

And these are my favorites (just by looking)
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns.html

They are about 2/3 way down the page under the heading "Joan's Socks"

Let me know how all your socks turn out!

Happy Crafting,
Cori

--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

Old October 10th 03, 09:42 PM
spampot

J. Koster wrote:

Crocheted Socks
http://www.crochetandknitting.com/socks.html

Corrected URL for this one is:
http://www.crochetandknitting.com/socks.htm

I've made a number of pair of socks from Sue's site, and they work up
very quickly and fit well!

Joan

I like the working up very quickly part!

Old October 12th 03, 10:49 AM
JudyTurpin

I'm dizzy! It had never occurred to me to crochet socks, but now I'm
eager to try. Than BRBR
That pattern looked easy enough that even I think I could do it -- and I am a
knitter rather than a crocheter. It looks like it is worth a try.
JCT