Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza - Schedule Change

Old March 30th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza - Schedule Change

It has come to my attention that the ads in the Quilt Magazines have
the wrong information about this year's Pennsylvania National Quilt
Extravaganza.

It WILL NOT be in Ft. Washington, and WILL NOT be on September 15-17.
The Expo Center has been sold & will be made into an office
complex....like we need another one!

My LQS has asked me to spread the word ASAP, so here I am.

The show will be in Harrisburg, the weekend before, from September 7th
- 10th, 2006. Mancuso Brothers link to the show, with more details is:

http://www.quiltfest.com/activities.asp?id=4

The complete list of upcoming quilt shows can be viewed @:

http://www.quiltfest.com/default.asp

To receive the complete brochure on all the activities of the
Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza send $2 to:

PNQE XIII, Dept WP
P O Box 667
New Hope, PA 18938

Please pass this on, and make your arrangements accordingly. It's too
far for me to go, but I may have samples there. My LGS will be going,
but will not have as large a booth as usual, so look for Country
Quiltworks from Montgomeryville, PA.

Love & Blessings,
Royce, aka Hon-a
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old April 1st 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well, blow me down and make me walk the plank! (that show co-incides with
talk like a pirate day) I was planning to go to that one this year, but
Harrisburg is just too far. Maybe it will be back in the Philly area next
year. :-(

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
ups.com...

Old April 1st 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Not good news, as I'd already made plane reservations for the
previously announced weekend. Darn darn darn. :

joan

Old April 1st 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh darn! I forget how long it's been since I read about the change. At
least a month? If I understand correctly, the venue was sold and the show
sponsors were left to scramble for a place to have it. What a nightmare
that would be. Can you rent a car to get to it Joan? I haven't looked at a
map to see the distance between the old and the new venues.
KJ

oups.com...

Old April 1st 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I sure wish I'd known this before I made my airline reservations on
1/13/06. (Midwest was having a sale.) Distance is not as much the
problem as the date. It's a trip I make every year at this time to
celebrate mutual birthdays with my college roommate. That comment
about 'make your arrangments accordingly' comes a bit too late for me.

joan

Old April 1st 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's really stinks for you Joan. I haven't followed this closely, they
changed the venue AND the date? What a pain.
Sorry it screws up your plans.

quilt show change KJ Quilting 5 September 10th 05 03:48 AM
Machine Quilting for a Dummy? ~KK in BC~ Quilting 16 August 8th 05 12:47 AM
the value of a hug quilt Marijke Quilting 16 July 27th 05 05:46 PM
Its that time again! FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 9 February 1st 04 08:08 PM
Need to change colour of the quilt top Ann Quilting 30 January 31st 04 12:32 AM