ADVERT: F.S. JewelCAD and Solidworks

Old September 15th 03, 05:34 AM
Jim

Default ADVERT: F.S. JewelCAD and Solidworks

I own and operate a Service Bureau for the jewelry trade. These programs I
bought to try and don't really use them, so I thought it might benifit someone
out there as I am selling them WAY BELOW their cost.

For anyone trying to get started in the world of Cad CAM Jewelry making and
designing, JewelCAD is a very simple and easy program to start out on. It
comes with a complete library of Rings, Pendants, Stones etc to start
designing jewelry without a whole lot of knowledge of Cad Cam. You will
progress rather quickly with the program. It has NO LIMITS. I am asking
$2200 and this includes the advanced Tutorial CDs.

Solidworks 2000/2001 is an advanced Solid Modeler and NOT for the Novice.
It is an unbelievable program and is what GIA teaches in one of there CAD Cam
classes. $1200 includes two aftermarket books for Solidworks ($100 value)

Please reply by email if interested.