GOOD MORNING Sunday ....

Old April 3rd 05, 01:46 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default GOOD MORNING Sunday ....

We woke to a cool sunday , cat went out for morning `patrol` , and i
am listening to the news. The main News are about The Pope`s Death.
Several years ago he toured Israel. The other news are about the
Whale. The sleeve i want to knit today is looking at me , but first i
need to translate at least one document. Hee it is cold i sure need
another coffee. Luckily all my washing is hung under the house on a
folded frame , and not on the usual line, it is rainy. Since
Yesternight i look for a book ,,, and now i remembered , looking at my
cards, that i lent it. I will have to call the lender.
Have a nice Sunday all of you .
mirjam
Old April 3rd 05, 02:37 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
We woke to a cool sunday , cat went out for morning `patrol` , and

am listening to the news. The main News are about The Pope`s

Death.
Several years ago he toured Israel. The other news are about the
Whale. The sleeve i want to knit today is looking at me , but first

need to translate at least one document. Hee it is cold i sure need
another coffee. Luckily all my washing is hung under the house on a
folded frame , and not on the usual line, it is rainy. Since
Yesternight i look for a book ,,, and now i remembered , looking at

my
cards, that i lent it. I will have to call the lender.
Have a nice Sunday all of you .
mirjam

Gooooood morning, Mirjam!
It's a 'late' Sunday morning for me, here in central Tennessee... I
was 'up' early enough, but had things to do before reporting in at
RCTY!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old April 3rd 05, 03:44 PM
bungadora

Good morning all!

We're having lovely weather in Calgary although the wind is a bit cool.
I am probably going to spend the day cleaning up the yard a bit. I
don't want to get everything completely off the perennials yet because
we could still get a cold snap or two. Plants are starting to come up,
though, and I have started my seeds for transplant in May.

I'm going to finish knitting the back of a lace sweater first this
morning though.

Dora
Album: http://www.picturetrail.com/bungadora

Old April 3rd 05, 03:45 PM
Aud

Fantastic weather again, at the West Coast of Norway!
I was early up ,
my sisterIL, who has done an operation on her thumb and a toe,
was going to her grandchild's baptim.
I had ironed her blouse to her National costume,
and she needed a bit help to get dressed.
Difficult for her to do so with one hand!!

This forenoon, the sea was like a mirror!
DH had things to do at home,so I took the boat and
stopped it in the middle of the fiord,
found my tea bottle and my book.
Yes, Mirjam Amos Oz has been on a boat trip today!!!
DH called to be picked up two hours later.

At home: Easter Lillies are blooming!

My shoulder is hurting because of too much crocheting,
I have to take it easy some days.
Days like this, crocheting and knitting are my least worry!
Enjoy these fantastic days is THE important thing!

AUD ;-))
http://community.webshots.com/album/59216980uOkjCN
Old April 3rd 05, 05:45 PM

Good gloomy afternoon all,

Yes, the clock says it's afternoon, but yesterday it was still morning
at this time. I've been outside in between the rain showers and I now
have six daffodils budded and the tulips are coming up as well.

Going to do some crocheting later and finish the book "Stitch in Time".

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 3rd 05, 09:24 PM
norma woods

Well, it's afternoon here, but it's been doing that four letter word 'ing'
since yesterday! you know - snow - 'ing' :-(

--
Star love,
Norma
wrote in message
ups.com...
Good gloomy afternoon all,

Yes, the clock says it's afternoon, but yesterday it was still morning
at this time. I've been outside in between the rain showers and I now
have six daffodils budded and the tulips are coming up as well.

Going to do some crocheting later and finish the book "Stitch in Time".

Hugs,

Nora

Good morning :"Star" shine happy birthday Els van Dam Yarn 3 November 30th 04 10:15 AM
Good morning :"Star" shine happy birthday Els van Dam Yarn 0 November 18th 04 08:01 PM
Your Sunday morning coffee NoraBalcer Yarn 189 November 18th 04 02:44 AM
Sunday morning talk Els van Dam Yarn 5 September 1st 04 06:36 PM
Good Morning All rainbow Beads 7 July 8th 03 02:04 PM