Thrift Shop images

Old February 21st 04, 06:28 AM
Herb

Default Thrift Shop images

We built a little store front as a thrift shop -
this gives us a place to put all kinds of things that otherwise might
not find an immediate home, including cannisters with broken or no lids,
odd household decorative pieces, and on and on.

It also serves as a place to go to find things for other projects. It
has served to provide pieces for an art gallery, a garage, and numerous
roomboxes and dollhouses.

I've just posted some pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.crafts and
alt.binaries.crafts.

These may link properly for you (they work with some setups and not
others)

Please let me know if your news server doesn't support these groups.

- Herb
Old February 21st 04, 03:25 PM
Carol

Please let me know if your news server doesn't support these groups.

- Herb

I give up. If I click on the link my newsreader opens. I get into the
newsgroup but can't find your post there. Obviously I have no idea what I'm
doing.

Carol

Old February 21st 04, 04:33 PM
Dawn

Please let me know if your news server doesn't support these groups.

Nice pictures.

I can "subscribe" to both groups, but only the images on a.b.c come
through my ISP, and then I only get 'overall' and 'interior' but for
some reason not the 'counter' pic.

Still, between the two I got a good feel for the project. Thanks for
sharing. Unfortunately, I'd need a miniature 'antiques mall' for all my
unused treasures that didn't have a home yet.

Dawn

Old February 21st 04, 04:52 PM
Chuck

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:28:57 GMT, Herb wrote:

We built a little store front as a thrift shop -
this gives us a place to put all kinds of things that otherwise might
not find an immediate home, including cannisters with broken or no lids,
odd household decorative pieces, and on and on.

Very cool, neat idea and nice pictures, too.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Paint Shop Pro - Who is using it alex Beads 24 March 3rd 04 03:55 PM
On-line "Shop" closing Kaytee Beads 25 January 6th 04 12:21 AM
new here, getting re-inspired shibumi Beads 15 September 30th 03 08:08 AM
Cafe Press RCB Stuff Shop open now! mkahogan Beads 2 September 1st 03 10:29 PM