OT - Age again!

Old October 2nd 09, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default OT - Age again!

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and
thinking, surely I can't look that old? Well, you'll love this one!
My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my
first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma,
which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark
haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some
30-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on,
way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such
thought. This balding, gray haired man with the deeply lined face was
far too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I
asked him if he had attended Morgan Park secondary school.
"Yes, yes I did. I'm a Morganner!" he said with pride.
"When did you leave to go to college?" I asked.
He answered, "In 1965. Why do you ask?"
"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.
He looked at me closely. Then that ugly, bald, wrinkled, fat-arsed,
grey-haired, decrepit old ******* asked "What did you teach?"
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK