Kinda AD - Color Scheme Poll

Old January 20th 04, 02:58 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default Kinda AD - Color Scheme Poll

Let me know your latest color scheme preferences -
http://www.lampwork.net/
About half-way down the page. Thanks everyone!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 20th 04, 03:45 AM
Christina Peterson

None of the colors you listed appeal much to me, but those all clear lime
and teals on the specials page are marvelous!

Tina

Old January 20th 04, 05:37 AM
Kandice Seeber

I would definitely consider those to be summer brights. I should add aqua
and teal to that....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 20th 04, 06:37 AM
Christina Peterson

I also very much like the orange and red clears you used on the dowser. I
like clear analagous blendy things.

Old January 20th 04, 02:34 PM
Harry

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:58:11 -0800, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Let me know your latest color scheme preferences -
http://www.lampwork.net/
About half-way down the page. Thanks everyone!

Hmmmm.... I voted on several different colors and I was wondering...
where's the COBALT blue? I love all colors, because I see all
colors all the time and they change all the time. lol

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 20th 04, 04:37 PM
Helen Page

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Let me know your latest color scheme preferences -
http://www.lampwork.net/
About half-way down the page. Thanks everyone!

One of my faves, and something I keep seeing in the shops here, is pale pink
and pale green. Yummy!

Old January 20th 04, 05:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

One of my faves, and something I keep seeing in the shops here, is pale pink
and pale green. Yummy!

Pink and green -- a fabulous CLASSIC. It always makes my heart sing!!!

I love raspberry pink and spring green together, too -- all pinks and clear
spring greens are lovely in tandem, to me.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 20th 04, 08:06 PM
Kandice Seeber

Well, cobalt is one color I rarely use. But I would consider it a
summer bright.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 20th 04, 08:29 PM
Harry

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:06:47 -0800, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Well, cobalt is one color I rarely use. But I would consider it a
summer bright.

Wouldn't a beautiful Cobalt blue bead with Springy yellow flowers
be pretty? or A beutiful Cobalt blue transparent bead with orange
and red flowers be pretty? or A whole string of Cobalt blue beads
with transparent yellow swirls be pretty? You might have noticed
I like Cobalt blue with and color. LOL
Another thought.... A Cobalt blue waterfall?????? Oh Yea!

Old January 20th 04, 10:39 PM
Shirley Shone

Harry, you should see the beautiful bead that Jerri made me.
That is cobalt blue with yellow sunflowers on. I wear it often on a
plain heavy silver chain.
Shirley

In article , Harry
writes