OT Happy Birthday Jalynne!

Old November 23rd 04, 03:49 PM
~Candace~

Default OT Happy Birthday Jalynne!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jalynne,
Happy birthday to you!

And many mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Love you!

~Candace~

Old November 23rd 04, 04:09 PM
Beadbimbo

Happy Birthday, Jalynne!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
. com...

Old November 23rd 04, 04:20 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday Wishes winging their way to you, that your day is full of joy
and family love.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
. com...

Old November 23rd 04, 04:55 PM
JavaGirlBT

Have a wonderful birthday, Jalynne!
-Ellen

Old November 23rd 04, 05:46 PM
Dr. Sooz

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jalynne,
Happy birthday to you!

And many mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Repeat. And repeat again. Plus CAKE.
~~
Sooz
The things that will destroy us a politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business
without morality; science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice. - M.
Ghandi

Old November 23rd 04, 06:07 PM
Carla

Have a great one, Jalynne!

Cheers,
Carla

Happy Birthday, Jalynne!!

Old November 23rd 04, 06:13 PM
Jalynne

Awww, thanks, Candace! It will be a good birthday, stretched out as long as I can do
it. I get free lunch and chocolate cake later today!! and.....my mom asked me what
i want for a gift, and i told her a gift cert to Shipwreck....sooooooo.....heehee.
DH is flying tonight....and i have to pack for our trip to my folks'.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

. com...

Old November 23rd 04, 06:26 PM
Carol in SLC

Happy, Happy Day, Jalynne!!