AD - New Lampwork - Winter Pixie

Old October 12th 04, 06:07 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - New Lampwork - Winter Pixie

Hi all! I have a new lampwork set up for auction tonight.

Winter Pixie - 21 lampwork in purples and greens with pixie dust and
aventurine accents.

I'd love to know what you all think! Have a great night.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 12th 04, 06:13 AM
Debbie B

Wow. I love them. Wish I had more money & Paypal was working.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/

Old October 12th 04, 06:23 AM
Stephanie

Winter Pixie - 21 lampwork in purples and greens with pixie dust and
aventurine accents.

*sigh* so beautiful! Never a wonky set...

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old October 12th 04, 06:27 AM
Kalera Stratton

I love them! I bet they have fabulous sparkle in person, too... sigh...

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 12th 04, 06:37 AM
Kandice Seeber

I know - PayPal has been having major problems for days. I really hope
they are able to fix it soon!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 12th 04, 08:30 AM
Kandice Seeber

Just to let everyone know - if you have won or are winning an auction of
mine, I do have a merchant account and can accept credit card payments
without the use of PayPal if you desire. Please DO NOT send credit card
numbers through email - if you wish to pay by credit card, let me know and I
will send you a link to my secure shopping cart where you can enter your
card number and information. Please email me or post a question through
ebay's Ask Seller a Question form if you need any information. Thank you!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 12th 04, 09:02 AM
Su/Cutworks

Kandice wrote:

Hi all! I have a new lampwork set up for auction tonight.

Winter Pixie - 21 lampwork in purples and greens with pixie dust and
aventurine accents.

Love that frosty look with the pixie dust!

-Su

Old October 12th 04, 09:11 AM
Marissa Undercofler

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! (not exaggerating either) The pearly green beads in
that set! I didn't see the pearly purple ones at first, I had to scroll
down to the upclose pics of the different parts of the strand to see them...
I LOVE them too!!!! The whole set is gorgeous, but I like I said before, I
REALLY REALLY LOVE the pearly beads!!!!

Marissa

Old October 12th 04, 02:54 PM
JavaGirlBT

That is luscious! I love the pixie dust beads.
-Ellen

Old October 12th 04, 04:04 PM
Carol in SLC

I'd love to know what you all think!

Drop-dead GORGEOUS, as usual!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg

AD - Winter Holiday Lampwork Kandice Seeber Beads 49 October 15th 04 06:20 PM
AD: New Lampwork listings Cheryl Beads 0 December 21st 03 05:49 PM
AD-Orlando, FL November 15-16, 2003 Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 12th 03 04:09 PM
AD-November 15-16, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 5th 03 08:14 PM
AD-Orlando, FL November 15-16, 2003 Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 October 29th 03 07:07 PM