I do believe I recognize a few names here

Old October 22nd 14, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jimmy Mac McNamara

Default I do believe I recognize a few names here

A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.
Old October 22nd 14, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:18:07 PM UTC-7, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Not sure if you remember Future Collectibles or not - after a divorce - a move to a "far distant" city and remarried - life is good.
Old October 22nd 14, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:

A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Welcome home!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old October 27th 14, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/21/2014 10:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Welcome back, Jim! I hope you stick around...we need more people on here!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old October 28th 14, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray[_2_]

On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian
Old October 29th 14, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

HELLO GILLIAN!
Life has been great! Got through a very bad divorce a dozen years ago and moved to Las Vegas. I did have a band on the infamous Las Vegas Strip and we were blessed to have played at practically every large venue in town! We even opened for Reba McIntyre, Dwight Yoakum, and Big and Rich where John Rich joined us on stage for over an hour. I shut it down back in 2009. I met a beautiful Christian girl 7 years ago and remarried. It's like being married for the very first time. I became an ordained Minister 6 years ago and will be moving north and will reopen the shop. Life's been good - God is good.
Old October 30th 14, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:18:07 AM UTC+3, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

I still look in from time to time ,,,,,mirjam
Old November 2nd 14, 11:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:35:50 -0700 (PDT), mirjam
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:18:07 AM UTC+3, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

I still look in from time to time ,,,,,mirjam

I read the posts about once a week, only post once in a while
though...

Rich
Old November 8th 14, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

On Sun, 02 Nov 2014 07:40:01 -0400, wrote:

How's the heron ?

the heron is fine, done and framed, looking great.

thanks, Rich
Old November 17th 14, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

I sure was Gillian - that's been over a decade ago. Life is a LOT better.

Recognize This Mark? W Pottery 0 June 6th 13 05:32 AM
Does anybody recognize this fabric, please? Sartorresartus Quilting 10 June 7th 10 12:06 AM
Does anyone recognize this? Monique Reed Needlework 8 June 14th 04 05:26 AM
Does anyone recognize this? Cheryl Isaak Needlework 13 January 11th 04 09:34 PM
OT - does anybody recognize....? Queen of Squishies Quilting 2 July 23rd 03 09:39 AM