New Bracelet and more modeling

Old August 27th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Bracelet and more modeling

I started out making these earrings and then found the bracelet pattern was
in my most recent Bead and Button. They're not quite a set, but I think
you could wear them together. I LOVE this one!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bugle2sm.jpg

After two days of the cold shoulder, Caesar again agreed to model:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bracelet1asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bracelet1csm.jpg

This was day #2 of the cold shoulder. It started after our first obedience
class. I think Caesar found out that he's a DOG! (He's also the remdial
student!) Boy, was he mad at us! I have never, EVER seen him sit like
this, and he was letting my DD and I know that he was ignoring us. Lol.

For most of the two days, Caesar would hop in a dog bed with Spike rather
than sit in someone's lap. It was so funny. On day #3, I think he got
lonely and gave up and decided he loved us again.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/coldshoulder1sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 29th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

ROFLMAO! Those pics are so funny! Nice bracelet too, but the modelling is
priceless I must say!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old August 30th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

AW, he's so darn cute, even when he's ignoring ya! My cat turns his back on
me from time to time and I can never figure out why. Usually I haven't fed
him fast enough, or it isn't his favorite. But tonight I fed him, watered
him and he still wasn't happy... he nipped my leg as I was going in the
door, turned out THIS time he just wanted some extra lovin'! LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old August 31st 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Val! I guess I'm going to get my money's worth in modeling out of
this rescue dog! (Much to the relief of Spike and Butterbean!)

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 31st 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Karleen, These animals are so funny, aren't they!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 2nd 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Aug 26, 7:27 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
[...]

Oh Jerri you are priceless with your little friends hugs oh and that
looks like you made it a set Bravo V

modeling [email protected] Polymer Clay 13 October 21st 05 06:11 PM
3D Modeling tool for diamonds and rings on a website. Paul Krush Jewelry 6 December 1st 04 02:33 AM
I need this bracelet. Loribeads Beads 25 April 26th 04 02:59 AM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM
Modeling clay as a substitute for "clay bars" for auto detailing? Jon Noring Polymer Clay 4 September 23rd 03 12:36 AM