Some new Wire, Seed Beading, and a new dog!

Old June 4th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Some new Wire, Seed Beading, and a new dog!

A friend bought a lapis cab and asked me to wire wrap it for her. She just
wanted something simple and not too fru fru:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sandila****m.jpg

I was teaching my DD how to bead a small cab and made these earrings:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cabearrings1sm.jpg

I LOVE these. (DD hasn't finished hers.)

A cube bracelet from a recent B&B which was quick and fun:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cubebr1.jpg

I'd been dying to try these lattice earrings and Linda was so kind to send
me some bugles. The pattern (B&B Oct. 2003) calls for 3mm, but these worked
just fine. The purple pair doesn't photograph well because the iris beads
have a lot of purple in them, but you can't tell:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/lattice1sm.jpg

and my 13 yr. old made herself some (with absolutely no help from me!) for
July 4th:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/lattice2sm.jpg

Lastly, my sweet Willy dog got adopted by a wonderful family. They're
bringing him back for a visit next week, but I've talked to them several
times, did two home visits, and I know they absoultely adore him:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/willysleep1asm.jpg

Now I have a chihuahua (or as my Yankee hubby says, "ChiWOWwuh." Lol.)
named Caesar. He belonged to an old man who passed away and the police
called a rescue group rather than turning him over to Animal Control. I've
never been a big Chi fan, but this guy is turning out to be a lot of fun:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cesarbed0507csm.jpg

He's definitely got a big personality packed in that little body! He's also
a great walking buddy and can keep up with Spike. I usually walk 2-3 miles
a day, and this guy keeps up with no problem.

Ok, did I give you enough to look at?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 4th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Now I have a chihuahua (or as my Yankee hubby says, "ChiWOWwuh." Lol.)
named Caesar. He belonged to an old man who passed away and the police
called a rescue group rather than turning him over to Animal Control.
I've never been a big Chi fan, but this guy is turning out to be a lot of
fun:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cesarbed0507csm.jpg

He's definitely got a big personality packed in that little body! He's
also a great walking buddy and can keep up with Spike. I usually walk 2-3
miles a day, and this guy keeps up with no problem.

I looked at Caesar and all I could think of is "Yo quiero Taco Bell!"
ROFL!

Linda2

Old June 4th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

" I'd been dying to try these lattice earrings and Linda was so kind to
send
me some bugles. The pattern (B&B Oct. 2003) calls for 3mm, but these
worked just fine. The purple pair doesn't photograph well because the
iris beads have a lot of purple in them, but you can't tell:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/lattice1sm.jpg

and my 13 yr. old made herself some (with absolutely no help from me!) for
July 4th:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/lattice2sm.jpg

Glad they worked out for you. After seeing yours, I have to make some for
me.

Linda2

Old June 5th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Do I need to send you your bugles back?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
link.net...

Old June 5th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

That's what everyone says. He's pretty cute and not nearly as obnoxious and
most chihuahuas I've met!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
link.net...

Old June 5th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Georgia!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 6th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Wow, everytime I look at your new work, I think, what's the matter with me?
I'm accomplishing next to nothing! LOL I'm almost through with remaking a
gold seed bead bracelet though... and started another with a fimo fishy bead
and lapiz just for fun. But I'm trying to sell all this polymer clay and
have boxes of bricks everywhere! LOL

Your doggies are wonderful and I admire you for taking such good care of
them. The ChiWOWah, LOL I love that spelling, looks adorable and I usually
am not wild about that kind of doggie either. My office mate just lost her
shepherd Max at 12 years, but the day before he died, she got an australian
shepherd pup named chloe, who is an absolute doll, blue eyed and shaggy.

All I have at present is one flop earred blue-eyed cat named Feisty. He had
a hematoma in the ear, had to have surgery, and now one ear is at half mast!
He's a brat too! LOLOLOLOLOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old June 7th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

LOL - he's so cute! His ears match the blanket! Shhhh don't tell him!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old June 7th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. Yeah, I looked at that picture and thought it was too pink, but then
realized part of it was him!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com