Desperately seeking Goddess Beads!

Old June 13th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Desperately seeking Goddess Beads!

Hello,
I'm hoping someone can help me.
A number of years ago I purchased a number of Goddess beads, of the
Venus of Willendorf sort from a lampwork artist in Ontario Canada. I
design clothing & textiles, and had used these beads as signature
pieces on certain garments. A high end boutique has requested many
more of these pieces, but I seem to have misplaced this artists
information - and when I search now, it seems everyone is making
Goddess beads! The beads are incredible - the best I have yet to
see, and have a half moon located on the buttock cheek.
Does anyone know who this artist is? I desperately need to find her!

Thankyou if you can help me with this problem!!!
(I will try to post a picture - my camera hates me and I'm not sure
how to post one yet)

Sincerely,
Jess
Canuckbeader

Old June 14th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Jess,
You might try posting with pics on one of the lampwork sites -
www.wetcanvas.com (click on glass art) or www.lampworket.com. Your
artist might be a member there, or another artist might recognize the
beads.

Patti

Old June 14th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Here's the Goddess page
http://www.bonecholampworks.com/BonE...fcf64cb6a9bafe

But the first page has her address and phone #.

Tina

Old June 14th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Corrected link:
www.lampworketc.com

--