AD: Another crazy lampwork auction!

Old July 15th 03, 08:14 AM
Kandice Seeber

Good points!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
news:1058234431.861309@prawn...
Nope, but if I got it for $20 ........ Wow what a gift I could give. And
if you got less that, I'd feel really bad for you. So I figure I can at
least improve the starting bid.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
LOL - but you don't like purple, do you?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
But you know it's real fun to bid on something like that. I can put a

HUGE
bid on it -- 10 or 20 times the opening bid. Then I get to feel

really
hot,
and see my name there. At least for a little while.

Not much longer now though.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Thanks sweetie! Yeah, I guess I don't need to tell you people

how
insane I am! LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Marissa Undercofler" wrote in message
.. .
KLUNK!!!!! WOW!!! Kandice, Those are GREAT!! Just like your Faery
Picnic!
LOVE them both!! I'm sure you look on a daily basis, but your

Faery
Picnic
set is up to 105 and some change! It is BEAUTIFUL just like this

one,
and
you deserve every penny. I can't believe you just started

lampworking
"short" time ago. (I put short in quotes cause I can't remember

exactly
how
long.) I really wish I could afford both sets but it would be a

cold
day
in
you know where before I could afford them both, because you

deserve
atleast
150/set for the 2 of these.

Marissa

P.S. Yeah your certifiable, but we knew that a long time ago

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I'm certifiable!! Hee hee!

Denim Feminine

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 15th 03, 08:18 PM
Dr. Sooz

I am blown away by the beauty of your beads. I read the thread and i cannot
believe you are not a 'seasoned' professional. you are so talented. i have
never seen prettier beads than yours. congratulations.
leslie

Less than a year under her belt. She blows everyone away! :-O
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 15th 03, 10:20 PM
Ellie Pea

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:11:03 GMT, Kandice Seeber wrote:

I'm certifiable!! Hee hee!

Denim Feminine

I have to delurk and say WOW! Amazingly beautiful beads. But, I've been
dying to ask, what is it with lampwork and nobbly bumpy beads? lol
I love the relief work on the flowery beads and the swirls but, a general
question, why do a lot of lampworkers put bumps on their other beads? Is it
purely an aesthetic thing or are they showing off a fancy technique?

)
Old July 16th 03, 12:10 AM
Christina Peterson

It better not be a bad thing. I have unstrung Kandice beads too.

Tina

"Diane Villano" wrote in message
I'm lucky enough to own a set of Kandice beads. The problem is, I don't
know how to string them to their best advantage. So I just fondle them

and
drool. Is that a bad thing?

Diane Villano

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Might well could be!
or.. maybe its cause they really are...damn feminine..
Someday Im going to own some of those booful beads.. yours I mean..

theyre
gonna be mine, mine, mine.
Diana

Old July 17th 03, 01:15 AM
KDK

Not a bad thing!!! I do that. And I have a group of lampwork sitting in a
dish by my computer- this way I can see them and they are ripening!

Kathy K