DOES THINGS GET BETTER

Old July 15th 03, 05:29 AM
Christina Peterson

You know, Kandice, if we sent things to Sooz, Melissa could just pick things
up there.

Tina

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Great. I think I'll add something for rent too.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I'd be happy to do it! Send everything to me. Better yet - email

me
if
you'd like to participate - I will gather up a list and send out some

info.
Hehehehe watch out Mel!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
PS. Hey Sooz, are you up to organizing a BFGR, Beads For Good

Reason?

Others may have to take over for me if there is a BFGR, though I am

totally
behind the project. Mel needs just a boost to keep from going under.

had
what I think was a gall bladder attack last night while Kevin and I

were
coming
home from dinner on the bus. I could hardly walk. I slept all day

today.
am going to bed NOW.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly

making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 15th 03, 07:24 AM
Christina Peterson

Hi Melissa,

I know you're not the whining sort. I'm relieved that it's the immediate
situation rather than an on-going think. And I proud of you for doing what
Pete calls "taking back your power".

Also, remember that you probably have situational Depression right now.
That doesn't mean you're depressed about the situation, but rather, that the
Depression should heal as the situation gets better. So do the things that
Sooz and I and several others here have to do. Don't squander your mental
energy. Prioritize. Don't use up your energy fretting, or putting on a big
"I'm OK" show. Give yourself good food, and enough sleep. Fresh air and
walking are very, very helpful. And remember you are loved.

Tina

"Melx2" wrote in message
om...
Goood Morning, sorry that it so long to reply, but I just got the
chance to read all the threads. Yes, and no about the drain issue.
Once I'm out of the whole then I'll be able to support myself fine.
I'm just not the type of person to wallow in self pitty. Needed
support and other opinions to help make my final decisions. As for
him bothering me, it is un-nerving and inferiorating, but I
continously file police reports and Will press the DA's office to
press charges and issue warrants. I will be vigulant about this one.
The divorce is on the way, I can't take any more and my sanity is more
important. I will be posting some items for sale on Justbeads.com
over the next few days. To try and earn more money. I have checked
the agencies about helping with rent and of course I earn just a
little bit to much money for them to consider helping me. Time will
heal all and I will learn and grow from this mistake. God Bless and
stop making me cry, I'm not suppose to be all sensative and smushie.
Love Melx2
Justbeads seller name (msrush)

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Mel,

Can you sell things on Telegraph?

Within a couple block of Sooz, on MLKJ, there used to be a couple bead
stores. One the corner they sold stones, but it been gon a little

while.
Is the bead store still there, on the side of the street toward the Bay.

It
was called Zwinbayu or something odd like that.

Tina

"Melx2" wrote in message
om...
Hi guys, I know I don't post to often, but when I've needed you all,
you've been there. Just a lttile update. First I've been fighting
with my landlord about utility bills from when I first moved in and he
didn't put in a request for dissconnect, and I refused to pay them
unless I had hard copies of the bill. On top of that last week I put
my husband out, becusae he hit me in front of my 4yr old son. So, of
course the money is funny and the landlord is breathing down my neck,
with no childcare I can't even take a pt job to try and pick-up the
slack. My god what do I do to get throught this. I want to just cry,
there has to be a light a the end of this tunnel. ~~~HELP in the
DARK~~~

Old July 15th 03, 08:20 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yes, but I don't want to add to Sooz's stress. If Sooz wants things sent to
her, I am all for it, but if she doesn't want to right now, I can handle the
shipping, and I soooooo don't mind at all. Whatever everyone thinks is
best!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 15th 03, 05:11 PM
Melx2

I couldn't sleep last night until about an hour before I hadto be at
Sooz's, but late this afternoon I will have a few Items up. I just
need to nap first. Love you all Melx2
Can always email pics if you need to see what I have sooner.

uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote in message ...
Haw haw haw! I know. :-)

I'm sorry! I was speaking from a general, corporate point of view. When
I've employed people privately, I always paid all I could, because their
labor made mine possible.

I'm delighted that Mel's a goddess and that you love her mad skilz. I won't
give any more job hunting advice. (Mel, don't read my post, or if you did -
don't listen to me. Be like my kids)

Kathy N-V

~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 15th 03, 08:21 PM
Dr. Sooz

You know, Kandice, if we sent things to Sooz, Melissa could just pick things
up there.

Right. Mel's here 6 days a week, and sleeps over often in her room (we have a
bedroom just for her! --though Tina's slept there too) :-D
~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 15th 03, 08:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

Aw shucks.

And you do it so well!

~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 16th 03, 04:45 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
(Melx2) wrote:

[...]

When you come out of this, you are going to feel so strong and so
accomplished! You will have overcome, and you will have so much
self-assurance about the power and competence you have within. Whenever
you start to feel overwhelmed or start to doubt yourself, just remind
yourself of this: you are a strong woman, and you will come through in
the end.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old July 17th 03, 01:08 AM
KDK

Positive energy to you- and of course hugs!!!!!!

Be proud for standing up for yourself!!!

Kathy K