Considering Crafts Business...HELP!

Old November 2nd 03, 04:05 PM
Endless Treasures

Default Considering Crafts Business...HELP!

I am considering starting a business that will sell my crafts,
candles, and bath products on a local scale (I already sell on the
internet). Can anyone give me any tips for selling at Craft shows,
flea markets, consignment stores, etc?

Many Thanks!
Christina

Old November 3rd 03, 10:18 AM
A Gibson

Dear Christina

Craft shows would be the better option, you have to be careful at flea
markets etc everyone comes along looking for a bargain and don't
appreciate that you have hand made your products.

Craft shows can vary too - some can go well and the next one you may
feel is a waste of time but if you want to go that way persevere.
Have business cards with you people who like your product will take
them away and may contact you later when they organise an event.

Have you considered mail-order too - you could hand out brochures at
the craft events. Good luck.

Angela

"Endless Treasures" wrote in message ...
I am considering starting a business that will sell my crafts,
candles, and bath products on a local scale (I already sell on the
internet). Can anyone give me any tips for selling at Craft shows,
flea markets, consignment stores, etc?

Many Thanks!
Christina

Freeware Web Catalog Builder, Multimedia CD Catalog maker for business as well personal album [email protected] Doll Houses 0 January 21st 05 07:25 PM
WARNING about doing business with a certain company in China... Kalera Stratton Beads 40 June 29th 04 07:02 AM
I'm Considering opening a Crafts Market. Charles A. Peavey Beads 12 June 23rd 04 03:27 AM
Crafts Wanted Mike Rogers Marketplace 1 October 10th 03 06:27 PM
[ADVERT] F.S. small jewelry business (Canada) ak Jewelry 0 September 9th 03 04:00 PM