Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes

Old July 15th 03, 01:28 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Sort of OT, sort of an ad but not really -
I have finished my graphics update on my website - yey! The graphics are
lovely - thank you Deborah! She used some of my beads as a template.
Also up is Sooz's Links List (the parts of it that are finished) and Bead
Notes. Bead Notes is in it's entirety on my website, and it's freaking
loooooooong. It's not meant to be read from top to bottom, but if you have
the time, knock yourself out. It's alphabetical, and seperated by letter.
It's all on one page. So much beady information, it's scary. It will be
updated when Sooz feels like sending me updates. Other than that, I will
probably leave it alone. Please, please do not email me or Sooz asking to be
added to the Links List. It's not done, so not everyone's link is there, and
chances are, if she has seen the page and wants to add it, it will be added
eventually.
I am still working ont he unofficial RBC faq, which hopefully will be ready
soon. If anyone has any feedback about the site, please feel free! And if
you really like the site, I would LOVE it if you would vote! Link in sig.

Thanks!

It's beautiful! The new look really suits your beadmaking style, too.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old July 15th 03, 02:31 AM
Kandice Seeber

Okey Dokey Honey!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Are you still getting requests via email, Sooz?

Oh, sometimes, honey -- but very infrequently, and it's not a problem.
Certainly it has nothing to do with your wording on the website. Nothing,
don't change it -- it's great.

I get requests for links, and when I had time in the past, I would add

them
to my personal links page. Unfortunately, it got to the point where I

was
getting at least five per day, and I just didn't have time to keep up.

So I
basically have scrapped my own links list and have replaced it with

Sooz's.

You may definitely put my email address on the top of the page and direct

all
requests to me. That would be preferable. And NO problem.

The list is HUGE. I'm serious - there's
only a tiny fraction of it on the web site right now.

This is very very very true.

We can't really
catalog the whole beady web, so we'll have to pick and choose. I am

sorry
to all if this seems unfair, but there are plenty of other link exchanges
available on the web.

And you can always start your own, people, if you are unhappy with ours.

Mine
started out tiny and very personal. It just got.......out of control.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 15th 03, 03:05 AM
Karen_AZ

Dumb question....where IS the lampwork category? I see the non-lampwork
glass category, but not lampwork. Has my reading gone that fuzzy?

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old July 15th 03, 03:41 AM
Dr. Sooz

Nope. The "Artisans: Lampwork" category isn't there yet. *Most* of the
categories aren't there yet.

Old July 15th 03, 08:13 AM
Kandice Seeber

Coming soon - when we have a chance! (Okay, maybe not so soon....... but
pending!)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 17th 03, 01:09 AM
KDK

Like the new graphics!

The only complaint I have is that it is sized larger than my screen so I
have to scroll left to read/see everything.

Kathy K

et...