Quality

Old September 2nd 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betsy Ross

Default Quality

Do you write to customer support when you have problems with a product you
purchased? Do it. I sent an email about something I usually buy in 3-yard
quantities. I then mailed a sample of the product. The manufacturer said
it was a big problem and has held several meetings about it. For having
brought this to their attention, they sent me a bolt!

Sometimes you do win.

Susan

Old September 2nd 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty in Wi

Wow, good for you!

Betty in WI

Old September 2nd 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Betsy Ross" wrote in message
. com...
Do you write to customer support when you have problems with a product you
purchased? Do it. I sent an email about something I usually buy in
3-yard quantities. I then mailed a sample of the product. The
manufacturer said it was a big problem and has held several meetings about
it. For having brought this to their attention, they sent me a bolt!

Yeahbut! did they send you a bolt of the crappy stuff??

j/k

Cindy

Old September 2nd 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Smart, smart, smart. I think we are too used to putting up with poor
products and lousy service, just accepting it as "well, can't do
anything about it." You deserve a bolt, and then some.

Sunny

Old September 2nd 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Thanks, Susan. Sometimes I need one of those sometimes-you-do-win stories.
And well done, by the way!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 2nd 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Yes I do write to companies. I have received many $10.00 product coupons and
some free items. It really pays to do it.

I also send in suggestions if I have any good ones, plus I let folks know
when I like their product.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

. com...

Old September 3rd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betsy Ross

Don't know yet, but even if I only get 50% I'm way ahead.

Austrian Swarovski high quality crystal bead bead4u Beads 0 June 1st 05 01:51 PM
Austrian Swarovski high quality crystal bead4u Beads 0 May 24th 05 04:43 PM
high quality scrapbook supplies for sale cjcprincess Marketplace 0 May 5th 04 10:07 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
can we talk about quality findings and components? (long) Pam Beads 76 September 27th 03 09:10 AM