Latin Red Hot Pop Dance Wear

Old January 5th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Default Latin Red Hot Pop Dance Wear

Zhanna Kens, world famous, international designer of fine dance and
evening and lingerie wear now has her lastest creation on Ebay!!! Link
for dress
ishttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5459124461&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Check for Item no. 5459124461
http://www.ebay.com check out more creations at
http://www.zhannakens.com for more othe most exciting dance wear
available ANYWHERE in the world, Ms. Kens experience includes creating
and designing many of the dresses for the number one hit show "Dancing
With the Stars" on ABC Television. Now designing exclusively for her
own label. Visit http://www.zhannakens.com for more updates as they
become available.

Old January 6th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Hi Zhanna,
Since you posted to our sewing group I don't immagine you would
mind a few inquiries about your creations to satisfy my ongoing
curiosity....... First of all, let me say your gowns are exquisite!
Having admired the gowns on the recent popular t.v. dancing shows....I
have long been wondering a few things....
1. What is the average price range for ballgowns?
2. Do the dancers get to keep the gowns they are wearing? (i.e.
Ballroom Bootcamps where they appear to be made specifically for them)
3. I continually squint at my television but I can't tell if the
sparkles are glittered fabric or if they are individually placed
stones or sequins. If the latter....that must take forever!
4. Tell us about yourself....your background, training, inspiration.

Well, I could ask more because it intrigues me...but I will leave it
at that. You are quite talented and I enjoyed seeing the dresses.
Joy in Michigan

hOn 5 Jan 2006 14:45:23 -0800, wrote:

1.
2.